BakuTodo x Reader

HeavyNSFW - I wouldn't normally write these two but my wife has a newly discovered crush for TodoBaku and I had to tease her

Todoroki and Bakugou got themselves their provisional licenses, but also stuck in that dumb chicken costume? The boys might have this hero thing down but certainly need helping keeping calm in stressful situations.

⚤⚤⚤⚤

"Quit it! God damn it Bakugou I swear-" y/n reefed on the zipper of the overstuffed chicken costume only to find completely stuck now due to the 1A student's fighting from the moment he had to put it on.

"I'm stuck in this fucking chicken costume!" Bakugou snarled. Throwing his arms up though it really seemed humorous for this giant literal chick to be raging.

"You were told to stop jerking on the zipper," Out of his costume with one simple wave of y/n's hand, Todoroki shed his humorous costume with little fuss.

Bakugou whipped around without regard for the third year female student between them, "What was that icy fucking hot?!"

Todoroki thanked y/n for her help before even returning his classmates retort, "y/n told you she could get it unstuck if you didn't at the zipper. Simple as that."

"You two-" y/n's eyes narrowed with a flicker from Todoroki clearly antagonizing the frothy young hero, "Don't start this-"

"Yeah well if she wasn't busy catering to your dumb ass all the time then so of course I could get some fucking help with this damn outfit! Who thought of this in the first place?!" Bakugou raged with one big step that closed the space between him and Todoroki. Catching the older female student between their one sided fighting contest.

"Every team got one helper," Todoroki remained calm to the tone. But he took a step towards Bakugou. Ignoring the slight yelp from the girl beginning to become uncomfortably stuck between them, "y/n just is patient enough to deal with...this."

"This?! This?! What the hell does that mean huh?!" Bakugou puffed out his chest. Though it lost a lot of it's malice seeing as he was still in the chicken costume.

Todoroki remained unphased at the raging idiot he was constantly saddled with, "Our friend gets our needs, she's a team player."

y/n raised her hand about to interject, "Hey how bout we-"

"Team player?! Hell I'm the best team player on this fucking place!" Bakugou fed up with arguing his point grabbed fistfuls of the face opening of this humiliating costume. And before y/n could rebuke him from doing it. Bakugou shredded the chicken outfit.

In a flash red blush crept up the third year UA student's face. She'd completely forgotten a few hours go when Bakugou needed help into the asinine costume that he'd done so shirtless. Worse off now she was stuck between a piss poor Bakugou wih no shirt and Todoroki obviously antagonizing him. Doing her best to avoid touching him y/n took a step back. Regretting it instantly bumping into the fire and ice hero's chest. No second thought Todoroki's hands came up to grab her elbows in case she tripped over his foot.

Immediately Bakugou's lip twitched in a snarl seeing those hands come up to grab his support friend, "Eat shit icy hot you just make her do your bidding and never thank her! I'm obviously the superior hero!"

"Thank her?" Todoroki's brow finally arched up in some semblance of reaction to such odd words, "y/n is our support she is-"

"Fucking support is important you dumbass!" Bakugou finding he had the upper hand on the rich kid took a step forward to push himself up into Todoroki's face. And consequently smashing y/n between both of them, "If she was catering on me like that I'd be a fucking hero and thank her!"