It might all be gone tomorrow.

" PREPARE FOR IMPACT, I RECALL PREPARE FOR IMPACT"

All they heard was screaming, the oxygen masks came down and everyone was shaking like hell, just as the plane was shaking the tried to put on the oxygen masks but only Cristina suceeded.

Lexie's POV

omygod , im gonna die,im gonna die,im gonna die, im gonna freaking die, pregnant, oh god my baby no no ohgod, all those thoughts ran throw her head, but, omygod the plane is coming off NO... NOO. HELP i screamed I DONT WANNA FREAKING DIE' AAAAAAAAAHHH!!

then it all went down

Cristina? Cristinaaa? shouted Meredith, ' what happened', ' i dont know, i only have one shoe' ' we were in a plane crash ohmygod, were's Derek, and Lexie, yea..yea were are they' ' I DONT KNOW, I ONLY HAVE ONE SHOE' they both looked around and saw the back of Arizona's head, she was laughing, but nog like a happy laugh, more sarcastic, she said ' im married to an orhtopedic surgent and im looking at my bone'

'Helpp!!' shouted Arizona, Cristina hold her shoulder tight while Meredith hardly walking normal came to. ' who is Alive?' was her first question, ' uhm Cristina,Mark ,you and me' said Meredith with a broken voice ' i haven't found lexie or Derek yet' ' where was she sitting?' asked the pilot. ' at the back of the plane' Meredith answered. Arizona's eyes went wide ' the back of the plane came off' stuttered Arizona.

they all went silent, but the silent broke by a loud banging noise. ' BANG....BANG.....BANG....BANG' ' its there' stuttered Arizona while coughing a bit blood ' shit' she said

' OHMYGOD ITS LEXIE, SHE'S UNDER A FREAKING PLANE, LEXIE .. LEXIE...LEXIE' ' m..m..m..er? w..where's m..mark' ' im right here lex, were gonna be alright, youre not dying you hear me, you have to be my miss Sloan. ' i...i...i.m dying. ' i need to find derek alive right now or im gonna freak out' Said Meredith. ' Go look for him, we'll handle this' said Cristina.

' DEREK...DEEEREEEEEEEEKK...DEREEEEEKK' ' m..m..m..eredith? i thought you were dead, but then i heard yout vo...' and then he passed out. 'oh god Derek stay with me' ' your arm oh god' she said crying, not knowing if she was happy to find him in this state, but she did find him.

' Lexie, dont pass out', 'i c..c..ant breathe any longer. ' she couhged op some blood again, it filled her mouth and this time she smiled one last time and said.. I love you Mark s..loan' and closed her eyes.