Arrival

A/N - Hope last chapter helped you make more sense of the story. If you want me to explain some more, please do say. I'm trying to update quicker than I have been, but no promises. Plus, if you would like to be a part of the story, give me a name and personality, I'll fit you in somewhere. Because I haven't done this in a while, all the characters belong to Michael Grant (but Mai and Seb's names are mine). Thank you for your continued support,

Schweizefille ^=^

Seb's POV:

They finally told us. I mean, yeah, I knew about AFGC, it's plastered all over Dad's gadgets. I used to try and figure out the history behind them, but every time, I got shut down. So you know, I hunted around a bit (being a computing genius runs in the family), and found this site called Armstrong Fancy Gifts Company, and from there I found out about the monsters that are the Armstrong Twins, and from there about BZRK. So I wasn't surprised when they told us. I knew already where it was heading, but didn't want to say. I mean, I wasn't supposed to know, was I? So when they asked if I wanted to experience the same thrilling rollercoaster they'd already been on? How could they expect me not to say yes?!

Sadie and Noah were waiting for us to answer, plus, Mai was never going to speak before I did. So I spoke up. I probably sounded like I knew the answer to the question before they had asked it, but I didn't care.

Mai's POV:

So Seb said yes. I wanted to say yes, but I felt scared. Seb and I had been read horror stories before bad about people going mad, bashing brains out and it scared me so much. But Seb always enjoyed that sort of thing. I guess Mum could sense I wasn't decided, because she and Dad started speaking. They said they were happy to let Seb and I join, and that they wanted to come along too. So I said yes. I think it's the right decision. I mean, it'll be fun, right?

Wilkes' POV:

I thought I was going to break. Seb's just like his father, same gleam when talking about battle. I just hope both of them don't get dragged into it too much. Mai's more reserved. She'll stand up for what she thinks is right though, and take my word, you really don't want to mess with her. Most of the kids who bullied her learnt the hard way. Plus, her mum and dad are handy in a fight. I mean, come on! What parent isn't gonna step out and punch another parent in the face?! 

But we've arrived now. I'm not just flying back to the pizzeria. We've just got here, and I'm gonna train my kids to be the best. I need to put my guard up, and so does Anthony. We're probably too soft, but if Seb and Mai are with us, and that Sadie's described this creepy place well enough, I don't want them to have the element of surprise.