Prologue

Takes place when Laksh tries to kill Ragini by driving the car towards her, but Swara makes the car swivel and Laksh ends up going over the edge of the mountain. He barely hangs there by lashing on to a branch when the rest arrive to save him. Ragini is the first to try and bring him to safety by lending him her hand.

Prologue

"Laksh, grab my hand!"

Laksh tried to grab it, but it was too far. "I...I can't!"

"You can. Just a little bit more. A little bit!" Ragini tried to move closer to him.

Beneath her feet, she could feel the ground shift an inch. However, she paid it no heed, too busy trying to save Laksh. "Try Laksh, try!"

Laksh pulled back his hand and thrust it forward with all his vigor. Finally, he was able to catch her hand.

Ragini smiled and tried to pull him towards her. Swara held her other hand as she pulled at Laksh. "That's it. Don't worry. You'll be fine!"

Finally, after much effort, Laksh was safely on land, making all of them sigh in relief.

"Come on Ragini. You should get over here as well." Swara began helping Ragini to walk over the sloppy edge.

However, a crack made them all freeze in their spots.

The sound was just a bit more than a thud, but it would echo like a tornado's roar throughout their lives.

As Swara held on to Ragini, the soil under her feet collapsed. The fall was so sudden that Swara didn't have the time to tighten her grip on Ragini before she fell down.

"RAGINIIIIII!" Swara's blood curling scream resounded through the entire place. Everyone was in shock and horror, but none more than Laksh.

"No, no, no! No! She can't be dead. She...she can't... No... NOOOOO!" he grabbed his head in anguish as he slid down onto his knees in sorrow and despair. "It's all my fault. She was there because she tried to save me! The one who tried to kill her! She didn't deserve to die. I did! Ragini, come back. Come back!"

************************************
"OOF!"

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I didn't mean to crash into you."

"It's...its okay."

Laksh froze at that sound. He recognized that sound. He would always recognize her voice. "Ra...Ragini?!" he turned to face the fallen person. He quickly picked her up and made her stand, removing the hair from her face to look at her properly. "Ra-Ragini?! Unbelievable!"

"Wh-wha-" before she could finish her sentence, she was pulled into a bear hug by Laksh.

"Oh Ragini! How much I missed you in these six months. Where were you, why didn't you call me? Why did you leave me?! Why didn't you come back to me, huh? We're you punishing me?"Laksh asked with tears in his eyes. "I guess I did deserve this loneliness and pain for every mistake I did. But...but isn't six months enough Ragini? Please come back!"

She removed his hands from her shoulders and moved back with an irritated look. "Look Mister. I don't know who you are. Infact, I have never seen you before. Also, I'm not Ragini. I'm Tiara. Tiara Delgado."

"What?! No you're not!"

"Yes I am. And if you don't stop troubling me, I'll tell my husband to call the cops."

Laksh's eyes widened and the wind seemed to be knocked out of him. "Hu-husband?!"

"Yes. That would be me." came a voice from nearby.

The guy came and held Ragini by the shoulders. "I'm her husband, Nikhil Delgado. And this..."he pointed to the child with him. "This is Mishka. Our daughter."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Okie. Don't know how this plot will turn out. But if the response is good, I'll update. Hoping for at least 60+ votes.

Over and out!

~ 🌹 Mona 🌹