Chapter 3:Seeing Frankie again

Miles's POV: I just pulled up at my house ¥.

i see a small figure with brown hair. A teenage girl. About to knock on my door.
Me:" Young lady I believe you have the wrong house." She changed around and I lose my breath for a second. Frankie?
Me:"Frankie? Frankie is that you?" She stares deep into my eyes and then drops the bags she has in her hands.
Frankie:"MILES!!!" She screams jumping into my arms wrapping her legs around. My waist.
Me:" Franks." We pull apart and I put her down. That's when I see it. Make up was covering something. On her left cheek.
Me:" what are you trying to hide with that make up on your left cheek?" She goes pale. She then takes out a make up wipe. She wipes off The make up. To reveal A very bruised cheek. It looks like someone backhanded her across the face.
Frankie:" I -i'm sorry I am intruding. But, I couldn't stay home anymore. Not with mom and Hunter.(whispers) and especially dad." I jumped up my head with a Regretful look. No,no no no no no no!!! Please say HE didn't do this to her.
Me:" Frankie, don't lie to me when I ask you this, did dad give you that bruise?" She looks down sadly.
Me:" Francesca." She shoots her head up with tears streaming down her eyes.
Frankie:" yes, OK yes!! This and so much worse!! It's been going on for three years now miles I can't stay there!!" She says while bursting down into tears. Just then Harmony walks over to us, (Dakota is getting Angel out of the car)
Harmony:" hey what's going on, Who is this?" I look at both of them.
Me:" Harley this is Frankie." She looks at me wide-eyed.
Harmony:" your sister Frankie?" I smile and nod.
Me:" Frankie this is Harmony My wife." Frankie smiles at her. I whisper a quick summary of what's going down into harmony's ear. When I'm done she looks at Frankie with wide eyes.
Frankie:" please Palese don't send me back there." She begs us. We both then bring Frankie into a hug.
Harmony:" oh sweetie you're not going anywhere." Harmony then kisses Frankie's head. I smile at the two. Justin Dakota comes over with Angel.
(By the this is Dakota¥)

 Dakota is the same age as Frankie

Angel:" mommy daddy!!" Angel then looks at Frankie.
I smile at angel.
Me:" remember how I told you about your nice auntie Frankie?" She nods her head. I then whispered into her ear that that's Frankie. She smiles and reaches out for Frankie.
Me:" Frankie this is my daughter, your niece angel Faith Francesca Hollingsworth." She looks at me and harmony surprised.
Frankie:" Francesca? Your named her after me?" I smile down at her.
Me:" how can I not, when she was a baby, she looked almost identical to you when you were a baby. Holding her. Was like I was that little boy in the hospital looking down at his baby sister again. And I will never forget that day. She smiles. Then introduce her to Dakota. We can all go inside.  Dakota shows Frankie to her room. I would all gone separate ways to get ready for dinner. We're going out.