Chapter beginning

Okay so this is a filler chapter but it has information you will need not to be lost.

So let's start with when it was only Aaron was my submissive pet than move from there. Aaron became my submissive pet not to long after my Mistress AJ died. I promised myself that I would never wear another Mistress/Masters collar but I still wanted to submit on occasion to honor Mistress AJ but knew I was a dominatrix and could be a great dominant. I start talking to AJ's guy friend Aaron about stuff and he was like I am a switch and AJ would love me to be your submissive pet she was thinking of giving me to you as a birthday present but I wasn't sure if I could be just a submissive but for you to ask is a big deal for me AJ always said you cared for me but I never believed her now I know it is true with you in my playroom bed aaron said to me the night I collared him. Then almost seven years later I found my perfect submissive girl only one problem she loves her best friend skylar who is not into BDSM. Skylar hates Moriah but doesn't realize that Moriah doesn't want to hurt skylar but Moriah can't lose Hannah like she lost AJ. Next problem Hannah is jealous of Aarons relationship with there mistress Moriah.

Boring chapter next will start action I promise!