"These are my sisters, Elena and Rosa."

"Very nice to meet you, though I don't even have your sister's name," he shook their hands before looking at Mila. They really had nearly two complete conversations and she hadn't introduced herself yet? That's another hypothetical slap. The more she encountered this wild celebrity in a public place, the more it added up. They were positively correlated. "Oh, I'm Mila!" She smiled at him and looked at her legs dangle from where she sat on the ledge of the water fountain.

"Have you guys been to Disney before?" Scott asked.

Rosa and Elena simultaneously said, "Nope."

"I have, like, five years ago and I've been trying to come back ever since. Here I am!" Mila's excitement meter was beginning to overflow as she embraced the anticipation for the parade that would begin any moment now. Chris looked at her and said, "Well, I'm glad you did. Great timing, honestly."

She only laughed and focused on the scene before her as the parade was beginning. It began with the light show on Cinderella's castle that wasn't too far above them. It was illuminated showing the blue color, but the lights faded into pink. A silhouette of Tinkerbell flew around the castle and she sprinkled her pixie dust around it. Soon, a song from Frozen began to play and although Mila wasn't the biggest fan of the movie, she still hummed along and rocked back and forth excitedly.

Rosa, on the other hand, was much younger and actually enjoyed this Disney movie, so she carelessly belted out the lyrics. Mila and Elena smiled and shook their head as the song changed to one from Mulan, and thereafter, the sisters sang along with the classics while enjoying the light show. Chris and his brother joined in every now and then, too.

Finally, the parade began with numerous floats adorned with lights and princesses. Mila's all time favorite was Rapunzel.

When the parade concluded and fireworks decorated the sky above them, Mila and Chris shared a glance and awkwardly smiled before looking away. Despite how dark it had gotten, they both kept their sunglasses on. Chris kept his to remain unrecognized and Mila kept hers out of self-consciousness.

"We should still meet at that beach for a late dinner," he said to her while her sisters found themselves in a debate with Scott over who the family wizard should have been in the tv show, Wizards of Waverly Place.

What even was his deal? Why did he want to keep hanging out with her? He had his brother and surely, if he needed more people to tag along with him, he had a whole list to choose from. It felt like some terrible joke being played on her that she was strangely enjoying despite her paranoia. Whatever it was, she knew she should make the most of it.

"My itinerary is all wrong. After this I need to run to Fantasyland before I go back to the beach club," she told him honestly. She didn't even want to scold herself for how much of a dork that made her sound like this time. He didn't seem to mind either judging by his laughs. What could she say? Disney World was an expensive trip to plan, and while meeting Chris Evans was fun an all, celebrities continue on and could return whenever they wanted. She, on the other hand, could not and needed to make the most out of what was there.

"Just text me when you're back at the resort. Me and Scott need to get out of here." He wanted her to text him! She was ecstatic, but she tried to maintain her cool. Mila just nodded with a smile, mostly because no words came out and whatever words threatened to spill were all discombobulated. Chris and Scott stood at the same time. They both shook each of the sisters' hands. Chris said, "Nice to meet you all. Until next time."

Scott said, "Have a safe night. Alex didn't deserve to be the family wizard."

Elena groaned at this. She called out after him, "It was for audience ratings and views, not for the flavor of the show!" He laughed and waved her off as they continued to walk away.