twenty-three {real life}

*on the set of game of thrones*

"Okay!, we will pick this up tomorrow morning but think we're done for today" the director said.

I went to my dress room to change out of my costume. "Sammie,have you talked to richard?" Sophie asked walking in after me.

"Not really,he blocked me on all social media and is not answering any of my texts,so at this point I'm not even going to try anymore" I said while taking off the blonde wig.

"Mal,someone's here to see you" said one of the backstage lady's.

"Who is it?"

"He told me not to say" she said. I looked at Sophie with a confused look on my face. "Okay... I'll be right out"
When got outside Richard was standing in front of the exit. "Could you please more" I said trying to push past him.

"Mal,we should talk about this,I feel like I didn't give you any chance to tell your side" he put his hand on my shoulders "I want to hear it"

"Richard,I told you my side of it but your gonna believe what you heard over me" he rolled his eyes. "Mal,there is proof that you did it" he yelled "you were never friends with him before"

"Me and kj only hung out, I didn't sleep with him there were other people at his house" I yelled. Richard rolled his eyes again "so,you guys didn't go in another room or anything"

"No" I answered.

"So what did you do?" He asked. "We just talked Richard , I wouldn't do that to you" I cried "it really hurts me that you believe someone else over me"