Fuckin' Newbies..

A/N!: heyo- this is my first book so I apologize if its kinda sucky. So yea.. Woop! Hope you enjoy the first chapter!

🔅☁⚫☁🔅

-Your POV-

I say in my bed, sighing as I looked at the patterns in the ceiling. They looked weird, some almost deformed. I had moved into Tulsa not to long ago from the other side of town. It was a place where us greasers went. Where us greasers liked. Where us greasers died. I cringed at the thought of watching my own kind be hurt or killed by a soc or just being unable to handle the harassment and bullying. It made me cringe and sigh coldly anytime it was mentioned.

I looked at the time, sighing as I realized it was time for work. 7:30, why so damn early? I had gotten a job at the DX not to long ago and today was the first day. Was I worried, mabye. The only thing I was worried about was all the girls I heard swormed around this guy.. What's his name? Something having to do with a drink. I grabbed my uniform, putting the light blue button up on top of my white t-shirt. I decided to leave it unbuttoned. I slipped on the DX hat along with my beat up black and white converse and walked out of my home.

🔅☁⚫☁🔅

It was in the middle of the day, and I had figured out who the drink guy was quickly, his name being sodapop. It made sense. We laughed, cracking jokes as socs walked past. He was a funny guy and his personality seemed pure, not to mention his movie-star smile made it even better. I had also realized that not to many girls crowd him, they come in, giving him complements and winks and some look at me strangely, glaring and scoffing. I would just kinda stand uncomfortably or flip them off, soda telling me to put my finger down as he chuckled most of the time.

Soda pointed at a soc who walked into the DX, chuckling. "Look at his pants. This dude wears khakis to the Fuckin' gas station." He whispered in my ear, making me cover my mouth and hit my hand on the counter as I burst out in a hushed laugh. The soc known as Randy walked over, placing a bag of chips on the counter. I had seen him at school once or twice before, but I didnt pay much attention to him. He was just a soc.

Soda rang it up, telling him the price and giggling a little when I looked down at Randy's pants, snickering. Randy just gave us a strange look, giving me the money and leaving with the chips. Soda just hummed to cover a laugh as I chuckled, standing next to him.

"Shut up, I need to learn how to use the register!" I said, trying to make him stop laughing so I could concentrate. He exhaled deeply to calm down, nodding. "Ok, ok. so-" "SO WHAT?! YOU DONT WORRY ME, BITCH! I'LL FUCK YOU UP!" A male walked in, yelling at the top of his lungs at Randy I guessed. He looked at us, sighing and looking me up and down. I did the same, looking at his brown jacket and black t-shirt underneath. He had on normal blue jeans and some boots, it only making me see that he's a greaser as well.

He looked at soda, smirking. "Hey soda, I found a cute broad today." Soda raised his brow, chuckling breathlessly. "Really? What'd she look like?" He asked, the male looking at me. "She had on a DX shirt, with [S/C] skin, and beautiful [H/C] hair, and I was shocked at the sight of her perfect body. It made me wonder her name, so if you could tell me, whats this womans name right here?" He asked, looking back at soda who was smirking. I bud in, sighing as I hid a small smile. "My names [F/N] [L/N]. You are?" I asked, catching his attention. "Dallas T. Winston." He grabbed my hand but I pulled it away from him.

He frowned slightly, sighing. "Alright, When are you getting off work?" He asked, making me chuckle. "Ill get off work when I'm done with my shift." I said, stating the obvious as a defense. Flirting wasn't in my best interest at the moment. Dallas rolled his eyes. "Feisty I see~" he said, a smirk taking place on his face.

I gave him a smirk back. "An asshole I see." I responded, making him seemingly a bit pissed. "Stating the obvious, huh?" I rolled my eyes, stepping away from the counter. "You new here? I haven't seen you around Tusla before." Dallas asked. I only nodded.

He shrugged. "You know, I could show you around, mabye take you to my place~" he flirted. Soda tended to a costumer at the register beside mine. "Look, just let me work, alright? There are people I need to help. Leave or something." I growled, getting slightly impatient as I noticed a line forming behind him.

Dallas scoffed. "You're kind of a cunt." He growled, stepping away and tords the door as he loward his brow. I smirked. "Stating the obvious I see~" I mocked, winking at him. He just walked out, mumbling "fuckin' newbies.."

I laughed a bit as I started to ring peoples stuff up with the help of sodapop. He talked to me about Dallas and how he was a pretty cool guy once you got to know him. I didn't really care, I was just stuck on his words. "Mabye I could take you to my place~" Dallas's words replayed in my mind. I only sighed and nodded, looking at the time. Soon my shift would be over, and I was excited. I just wanted to take a walk and relax.

Soda asked me if I wanted to come over after work, since his shift ended at the same time as mine. There goes my plans. I guess meeting new people would be good though. "Sure, that would be chill. Does Dallas hang with y'all?" I asked and he nodded.

Great, now i'll have to deal with a asshole too. Its just amazing to be the fuckin' newbie.