"Ok enough lovey shit, who the hell are you?" I cross my arms and lean on the door frame of the sitting room. Dad pulls away from Jinine, scowling.

"Don't be rude to your mother." He growls at me. Oh please, i've had worse.

"My mother left me at birth. I don't know this... this person." I gesture to Jinine. Ok so yeah she's the woman that popped me out of her, but nah.

"I am your mother! Don't speak of me like that!" Jinine suddenly shouts, she stands infront of me, her peach blouse not complementing well with her orange skin tone.

"Talk like what? A staight up bitch? Well, not sorry i can't help it." I roll my eyes.

"Your father has been with your for years! Never left you, not once!" She yells in face. Her face flushed red with anger.

"Oh? Is that so?" I raise my brow, and look at dad who looks like a deer in headlights.

"That is so." Jinine seethes in my face, and spit lands on my cheek. I whipe it off with a scowl.

"Is that right dad?" I ask, trying not to grin. I mean i care about the guy, but i do dislike him alot. As you probably can already tell.

"Angel-"

"Is. That. Right?" I ask slowly a grin slowly slipping onto my face. Jinine faces dad, and confused expression on her face.

"El?" Her voice finally breaks dad. He sighs and runs his hand down his face.

"Its not true, Jinine." Dad says quietly, his eyes cast down.

Inside me, i feel a small hit of guilt, but i shove it away. I shouldn't feel guilty for making him speak honestly.

"What? You left my baby-"

"You can't talk woman. You left me at birth." I snap at her, and she visibly flinches.

"I had-"

"I've had enough of this bullshit! No more 'i had to' or whatever. I'm sick of it. I want the truth. Now." I shout, my anger bursting out. Jinine and dad flushes red, but they stay silent. My brows furrow as they stay silent for longer then a minute.

"Stay quiet and get out, or tell me the truth. Well, you might as well leave, cos either way i'm booting you out." I rub my temple as i hear the quiet shuffling of heels and footsteps. Then, the door closes softly, and everything is silent.

"I'll take the kids out for a play." I hear Ryder say, and Andre agree.

Ryder runs upstairs, and a feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Andre with a soft look on his face.

"We'll let you cool off, Angel. Its ok to feel human." And with that, all five boys walk out the door, leaving me with deafening silence.

I stay rooted to my spot, as my mind plays Andre's words like a broken record.

It's ok to feel human.

My brows furrow as i walk outside and lock the front door. I get in my car and drive around town aimlessly.

Its ok to be human, i thought to myself.

Is it really though?

Its hard to show emotion for me. Well, other then anger. I get i can do it every now and again, but at alot of points, i don't know how to express it. I can with the boys cos they, well, its almost like they're my own sometimes. You know, i guess i've just grown attatched to them.

I sigh and run my hand down my face as i stop the car at a red light. I watch as cars rush past in an almost blurr. I soon drive, realising i've been day dreaming and blaring horns behind me.

I pull the car over at a random place .

Fuck, why does everyone i think was dead or gone, suddenly come back? Honestly, i thought when you die, you stay dead. But no, they all just want to come back.

I bang my hand on the steering wheel.

Stupid bitch of a mother. Walk through my door, claiming it's still her house, and floating into dads arms like a leaf in the breeze. And to add to that, it was right after dad had said she is an ungrateful shit, and saying some love kiss ass shit to make up for it.

Pathetic.

"Ugh!" I slap my hand on the steering wheel again a few times before i bang and rest my head on it.

Damn. I'm really loosing my shit. Its apart of the rules. You know?

1. Don't go near the person you like.

2. Don't follow the first rules cos your gonna break it anyway.

3. Don't loose your shit.

My current status?

Loosing my shit.

I sigh before looking upto the roof. What a mess i am. Can't even keep my shit together for a week. Cot-damnit.

I start the engine after sitting in utter silence, and drive around aimlessly again before heading home after a few hours.

I walk through the door and the wind slams it shut. I hear conversations in the sitting room but a females voice catches my attention.

"You told me you were with her everyday!" A hushed, fustrated whisper echoes throughout the kitchen, by the door.

"I was, but not actually with her. I had people watch Angel."

"You still left her, El! How could you do that to our baby? My poor baby..."

"Jinine, you left her with me after birth. You can't say that."

"But i had to! You know they would've run her down."

A moment if silence passes.

"I'm sorry, Jinine. But even i couldn't be seen watching or with her."

"Then fill me in on what happened to her."

"Well," i butted in, popping my head around the door frame, " she was left alone to defend herself, bullied by many people, and pitied and rejected by majority of society. All because she had no parents." I count off my fingers.

"Don't be sarcastic, Angel-"

"Be quiet El." I snap at El. Yeah, El. Not Dad.

"I am your fathe-"

"No your not. You stopped being one when you left."

"Angel!" Jinine scolds me, a frown on her face.

"What?" I deadpan.

"Don't talk like that to your-"

"I said he's not my dad. Neither of you are my parents. My dad died when he left."