Coffee mug (Tim Drake)

"(Y/n) you're up" Jason said. You groaned and stuck your hand in the bag. You felt something round you pulled it out to see a mug. You looked at Jason confused. "Hey don't be that surprised, there's a katana in there" he said. You gave him a small nod and looked at the boys. "It's Tim isn't it?" You asked. "Obviously" Jason said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Tim asked. Jason looked at Tim. "Okay fine maybe it's a problem" he said. (Y/n) giggled and stood up. She stuck out her hand and Tim willingly took it.

Tim had a humongous crush on (Y/n) and she had no idea. She brought him in the closet and closed the door. "So you think he's gonna get any action?" Jason asked. The girls smiled at each other. Dick looked at him. "Nah".

They stared at each other. "So..." Tim started.  She looked up at him. "How are you...?" He asked. She smiled. "I'm good and yourself?" She asked. He looked at her smile and his knees went weak (sounds like Chim_Chim_Hobi when she thinks of Grayson). "I-I'm fi-fine" he blushed. (Y/n) looked at him. "I like you, Tim" she said. "Oh cool....wait....what?!" He screamed. "I do...and I might aswell say something before you make it even more awkward in here" she said. He rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed. "It's cute, don't worry" she said. He chuckled and then they locked eyes.

He leaned down she got on her tip-toes and kissed him. She felt her heart jump and Tim treated her so gently. Suddenly the door flew open. "Man, look at Tim all grown up" Dick said. (Y/n) smiled and they walked out. "Ugh finally" Barbara smirked.  "Yeah. She's been crushing on you forever " Stephanie said. (Y/n) glared at them to keep quiet, but it was too late. "Really now? The brave (Y/n) didn't tell me?" Tim said. "Oh and the smooth and secretive Tim Drake, told Damian of all people?" (Y/n) asked as Damian shrugged. "Fair enough" Tim smiled. Dick then reached into the bag pulling out motorcycle keys. He looked at Jason. "Hell no" they said in unison. "I'll give you both 50 bucks" Barbra said. "100 if you both last longer then us" (Y/n) said. Dick looked at Jason. "You get to prove who the better kisser is" (Y/n) said. Without a word the two males jumped up and ran to the closet.....