Unknown

Narrator ~Mikey and the figure came to a house far away from the city and near the city. Mikey was shaking with fear and getting ready to cry. But then the figure took off it's hood it was another girl with purple streaks in her hair.

Mikey ~ who are you ? Mikey asked a little scared. My name is angel she said with a smile. My name is mikey i said. Who was that girl you were fighting back there ? I asked. That was Karai she's part of the foot klan. She said with a little anger in her voice. What are you apart of ? She asked. I fight with my brothers i said. Oh i fight with the purple dragons. My eyes widen that's one of the enemies that my brothers fight ! Ok mikey don't panic maybe she's nice i thought to myself. She looked like a normal average teenager but what's that in her hand ? I thought. But it was a knife and a really sharp one ! I turned around and started walking slowly then she turned around and asked where was i going ? Then with all the speed in me i TOOK FLIGHT ! HEY ! She yelled chasing after me and i was taking turns after turns after turns, finally i saw a little house and ran inside and hide behing a chair. MIKEY ! I heard her yell my name . I know you're in here ! I'm not gonna hurt you ! I was shivering with fear . I want my brothers ! I want Splinter ! April ! Casey ! Even Juicy ! I wanna go home ! I started crying silently and then i remembered i had my backpack and took my teddy bear out and was hugging it close to me. It feels like home i said in my mind . forgetting that i was hiding i fell asleep hugging my teddy bear close to me.

I'm in the unknown and I'm alone