He gave me smile, "I know you will say like that that's why I have proof." I didn't notice what he was saying because I was busy to admiring his smile. He looks so cute with his smile. I know why my all girls friend like him a lot. I effected by his presence but I am not going to admit it.

I gasped as he was unlocking his shirt button. I should have close my eyes but I was doing opposite. I was looking it and admiring his muscles. I came out from my thoughts, when he shook me, "mithali, are you listening me?"

I took a deep breath and said absent minded, "what?"

"Are you enjoying the view?" He asked with playing smirk.

I looked other side and asked, "why would I? And by the way, you dragged me here for looking at it." I pointed his chest. His first two buttons was opened. As I saw, I mentally scolded my myself. Mithali control yourself.  I looked again other side. It's better to ignore that but I hardly did it.

It is not like that I never saw a bare chest of any man. I saw many actors  without shirt in movies and serials. I never lost my control to see them.

He chuckled and shook his head, "no". He put some papers on my hand, "for this"

I looked at those papers. They were Xerox of some notes. Firstly I didn't understand why he was letting me see that. As I noticed what those were. My eyes widened with shock. How could my friends do that with me?

"You remember you told me your notes are useless. And your friends gave me your notes." He told me with nicely. I looked him absent minded. And I didn't know what to say. I closed my eyes and thought what to say.

I opened my eyes and gave to back those papers to him, "it's not mine. You are mistaken." I told him as I was convincing him or myself.

"Really, it's your. I recognized your handwriting very well." As he told, I looked his eyes with shocked how he knows. He replied, "because I saw your notes in library where I asked for it but you refused." It make a sense. May be, he looked there.

"Who gave you that?" I asked with arch my eyes.

"Why would I tell you?" He asked with as my tone. When I didn't reply he continued with playfully smirk, "I wanted your notes. And now I have yours."

"I didn't give you my notes. Those are xerox." I said with gretheed my teeth.

"I don't care but it's your." He told me polietly. I looked in his eyes. They were deep brown and there was something in his eyes. I can't read anybody eyes. That's why I was so confused what he wanted. As he leaned close to me, I pushed him lightly and ran away from him. I knew it's better for me stay away from him.

When I entered in my classroom, fifth lecture was started. My friends looked at me and asked with mouth expression, "where were you?"

I mouthed, "in girls room and I didn't notice time." I didn't tell them about Ryan. They all nodded and I took my seat and tried to concentrate on my lecture. But I failed to concentrate. I was thinking about Ryan. What he wanted? Why he is so suspicious for me?

I recalled about notes. My friends are dead by me I thought.

After college, I told my friends to meet me in girls class room. We all girls reached in girls room except mohini. Mohini and Sid were going to on date. And I didnt want to spoil their date because of us. That's why I told mohini we would give her update later. As we entered in room, I glared to them, "you all would tell me who did that?"

They all looked me suspicious. Natasha asked innocently, "what are you talking Mithali? And what happened? We all know you were not alright when you entered into class."

I took a deep breath. I was not going  to tell them about Ryan. "Ok.. ok I am upset from all of you." I pointed all of them.

"And why?" Deepa asked.

"Who gave the notes to Ryan?" I asked raising my eye brows.

They all said in unison. I looked all of them with shocked and they looked each other with same expression after telling it. I clapped my both hands, "very good all of you. You all gave him Xerox copies."

They all nodded. I put my both hands on my forehead, "what do I do all of you?"

Maya asked, "how do you know that?"

"It doesn't matter how I know. It's xerox, girls. He knows very well it's xerox."

"What's your point, Mithali?" Shalini asked. I glared her with anger.

"It's mean he knows one person write it and we all gave him Xerox." Anjali explained. Thank God, she didn't lost her mind like my other friends. They all gasped with "ohh"

"Now, you understood why I am upset all of you." I told them polietly.

I heard their chuckled. They were looking each other and laughing. I looked them, "what happened?"

Natasha controlled herself and managed to say, "it means he will choose one of us." When I understood what she was trying to say, I shook my head and smiled, "seriously, you all lost their mind. 

"It's a fun baby." As Deepa said with put her hand my shoulder, I also laughed.

"So mithali, you and Sam picked any song or not till now"  Maya asked.

I told them with excitement, "yeah we choose and we are working on it."

"Wow, and the song is...." Anjali asked.

I smiled and told her, "no babe, it's surprise. I can't spoil it. You know if Sam find out, how he will react."

"We know very well you care about him than us." Shalini said with faking upset tone.

"It's not going to work on me. Wait and watch. You all seriously enjoy your surprise." I told them. We all laughed.

….......................

After reaching my home, I did my daily routine. Sam and I did rehearsal on video. I feel relax when I sing.

Sam asked me about missing my lecture but I lied to him. I couldn't tell him. I knew he don't like Ryan. If I told about him, I don't know how he will react. It's better to keep it secret from him.