Chapter 2

Why does everybody in my family have to die in my family says Chloe. If you say that then it will Make it worse says Stephane. Yay I think your right. So what's up with you and Jason says Stephane. Every thing is good with me a Jason says Chloe. I'm going to the club tonight says Stephane. Ok why do I care what you do says Chloe. Why do you have to talk back at me wean I tell you something says Stephane. I'm not talking back to you I'm just saying I don't want to go to the club says Chloe. (3 hours later).

I'm leaving for the club be back at midnight says Stephane. Ok.

(1 hour later). There wear a knock at the door. Knock knock knock. Coming says Chloe. OMG Jason. (Jumping in to his arms ). As Jason's gets down on one knee. Will you merry me says Jason's. yes yes yes and yes says Chloe. Putting the ring on Chloe. OMG Jason it is SO pretty. Wear did you get it. At Kay jewelers wear elese. Just then Chloe's phone starts ringing. Hello. Hi are you the friend of Stephane parks. Yes what's wrong. She got into a very minor car crash she is in a coma. Ok be there bye. What there is something else. Ok what. If your friend doesn't wake up in six days or less she will pass away. Don't tell me that. Ok bye. Bye. After hanging up the phone Jason look conserined. What's wrong says Jason. Stephane's in the hospital says Chloe. How did it happen. I don't really know. Ok you can come too if you would like. Ok. At the hospital. What room is ms.parks in. She is in room 32 but she is in surgery. Ok. As I toke out my phone. The nurse said you may come in And she here says the nurse. She looks so hurt. Yes she got a Broken leg broken arm and a broken nose. Wow she must be hurt. Yes she is. I will leave you alone for a minute.

Hey guys its Nikki I'm sorry that the chapter ended like these but chapter 3 will be a lot more nice and more romantic.

Comment and vote

I love you all

From Nikki