Shower time

As you woke up from the night before Colby had his toned arms around  your body. You having your head tucked under his chin. Just enjoying the warmth.

He slowly opened his eyes. He kissed the top of your head. You smiling up at him.

"Good Morning baby girl." He said great he's already wants more sex. He only uses pet names when he's turned on. But you kinda like it.

"Good Morning Col-" you said to only get caught off. "Baby girl you know the rules." "Good Morning Daddy."

"I have to go take a shower." You said as you unhooked your arms around him.

"Ok enjoy the shower." He said rolling over to face the bathroom door.

With you and him still being naked you just walked into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. You say on the toilet waiting for in to heat up.

"I'm joining baby." Colby said as he walked into the bathroom.
"Okay." You said as you stood up and walked over to the shower.

You both stepped into the shower. Colby started using a wash cloth to  clean your body.

He want down on to his knees to clean your legs. You were slowly getting turned on. He was slowly going up and down your legs. When he reached your thigh you moaned at the sudden session. He knows your thighs are your weak spot.

"You like that don't you baby girl."
"It's not that bad daddy."
"I have to clean one more thing." He said as he took the wash cloth and rubbed it up and down your heat.

You moaned at the session of the wash cloth over your clit. Your legs strated to shake knowing that the knot is there.

"If you want to come you have to let me drink your jucies baby girl."
"I'll let you do anything if you allow me to release."
"Yes baby girl you can come now. Come on daddy's face." With that he slammed 3 fingers into you.

He was making it so hard not to come. So at his 3rd pump of slamming into you came undone.

Your legs shaking so much. Colby had to lean you against a wall for stability. He then began to eat you out with the session of your high lasting.

You moaned/screamed out his name. The pleasure he gave you incredible.

Authors note: I know this was short.

Word count:390