𝟭𝟬. party crashers

Start from the beginning

     "Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me," Miguel sighed heavily. Then he sent a pointed glare in Hawk's direction. "And she's my best friend."

   "Best friend, girlfriend━same thing." Hawk scoffed, but everybody ignored him. Then he rolled his eyes. "All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance."

     Demetri shook his head in disapproval. "Don't listen to Eli." 

     "It's Hawk," He corrected him, but Demetri just looked at him, not caring about what he said.

     "Yeah, whatever," Demetri muttered. He turned back to Miguel. "The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her."

     "Yeah, I guess you're right."

     "Yeah."

     "Oh, that little bitch," Aisha exclaimed all of sudden, earning Raegan's attention from afar. Her brows furrowed in confusion when she heard her tone, so she decided to go towards them.

     "What is it?" Raegan asked, leaning behind the girl on the long bench.

     "You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha asked, and they nodded simultaneously. "Look what Yasmine commented."

     Raegan narrowed her eyes at the stupid comment that the girl had made. From her other side, she heard Miguel curse under his breath. She pursed her lips, not knowing what to say about it. Yasmine just never stops. Maybe she just enjoys tormenting other people's lives.

     "I gotta do something," Aisha said determinedly.

     "All right, how about we kidnap her and have my boy Rico tattoo 'bitch' on her face?" Eli suggested, causing an amused smirk to appear on Raegan's face.

     "Calm down, Hawk," Demetri muttered. He was quite infuriated with his best friend.

     "All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it," Eli snapped. Raegan grabbed him by the back of his shirt, and patted his back roughly, taking his attention away from the poor lanky boy.

     "Wait, wait, wait," Aisha chirped, shoving her phone at their faces. "I've got a better idea. Look."

     "Yasmine's throwing a birthday party at the canyon later?"

     "Not if we strike first."

     Raegan grabbed a handful of M&Ms from the same mini-mart where she'd first met Miguel Diaz. The others were doing the same thing, but grabbing different things, food, whatever they needed for the party. She was a bit worried about the alcohol though. It was going to be hard buying one, and she wasn't even sure if it was a good thing. Either way, Raegan liked the familiar rush of doing something exciting once again.

     "All right, be sure to stock up good. I'm inviting everyone," Aisha told them. Then she scoffed, handing the goods to Bert. "'VIP only' my ass."

     Raegan chuckled and threw Demetri a can of Coca-Cola, who clumsily caught it. "Hold that for me, please."

     "You're welcome!" Demetri said sarcastically as she turned her back on him. Then he muttered, just as Eli walked past him. "I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol."