4. CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN

Summary from previous chapter:

Mason bullied Bas. Bas and Phi Kim saw Mason confessed his feeling to Fumi but Fumi didn't give him her answer yet. Phi Joss was late coming to study with Bas and gave Bas his lunchbox for apology. Bas was surprised because the lunchbox was a gift he previously gave to Phi Joss in the morning.

BAS'S POV

I just woke up from my nap and grinning awkwardly like people from that toothpaste advertisement because i just had a nice dream with Phi Joss dating in Paris.

We were like walking under the moon light, climbing the Eiffel tower together with Spiderman and helped him fighting with the Godzilla.

That was so hilarious, i mean none of that even make any sense!

But yeah, it happened. News flash, maybe i just turned crazy.

I giggled alone and stretching my body left and right on the bed, feeling so happy because today is Friday.

Tomorrow is Saturday and that means i will meet with Phi Joss for two hours long! Studying math while staring at his handsome face as long as i like. Hmm nice.

Yeah, yeah, Like you even dare to look at him Bas...

Suddenly, i felt my phone ringing from under my pillows. It shows that my dad is calling me so i quickly picked up the call.

"Daddy!" I squeaked out loud.

My dad laughing hysterically and i laughed as well. "How are you my son? Did you miss me?" He asked with his childish tone which he used only when he talked to me.

"I miss you daddy! I miss mommy too!" I exclaimed and wiggling around in my bed.

"Oh, she is baking a cake right now. Did you eat well?" he asked further.

"Yeah of course daddy. That is like my hobby for life" I exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Hahaha... That's true...then do you have a boyfriend already?" my dad suddenly asked.

I gasped. "Daddy no... Why did you ask that? You know that i....alwaysgotbrokenheartandalone" I said and pouting so hard.

"Hmm is that so? But don't worry my son... come to the party with daddy tonight. A lot of rich people will be there and maybe i can matchmaking you with another rich people's son" he said and i furrowed my eyebrows, thinking about hidden meaning of his invitation.

"Wait a minute, Daddy... are you telling me you will have business marriage for me so that you can get even more rich?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"That's right! You are so smart my son. You will be my ticket to double my money without doing anything" My dad said before laughing out loud.

"I knew it! Daddy! I have a crush!" I exclaimed, feeling so annoyed.

"Then you can have more than one crush, right? That will boost up your opportunity to get a boyfriend!" my dad reasoned me nonchalantly, like loving people is so easy like pouring koko crunch.

"Daddy!" I snapped.

"Hahaha.. No... my son. I'm just kidding...i will picked you up at 6 this evening, alright? Please wear a nice suit." My dad said finally. He often brought me to a party and i already get accustomed to it. I might get so bored during the party, but because there will be tons of food so....

"Alright daddy" I answered him.

"Great... i love you my son..." my dad exclaimed.

"I love you too daddy..." I said lovingly.