Harry woke up first, he looked at the alarm clock next to his bed and saw it was about 5 am. He gently rolled out of Draco's embrace and walked to the bathroom, making sure not to make a lot of noise, he stripped from his clothes, turning on the shower water and stepping in as the water became warm.. the water trickled down his back making him arch it a bit from the pleasurable feeling.. he ran his fingers through his messy wet hair and grabbed the soap, lathering and rinsing it out.. he ran his hands down his neck and held them there for a bit letting the water drip down his back and over his shoulders... dripping to the floor.. he turned the tap off after he washed more of his body and stepped out, he wrapped a towel around his waist and threw the clothes he slept in, into the basket to wash.. he looked in the mirror and smiled, he had 4 new hickeys down his neck, one right on his throat too.. he traced them and looked down, smiling at his ring.. he was happy, so happy, he could say that Draco was his.. it was crazy amazing having him actually here. he left after washing his face and putting in his contacts. He went back to his room with the towel gently placed around his waist.. he opened the wardrobe doors and pushed his clothes in one direction (hehe 1D is still amazing, fight me if you disagree) deciding what to wear "why do you wake up do early here but never want to get up at school" Draco muttered, rubbing his eyes and Harry blushed "because I have to" Harry whispered softly, slightly embarrassed.. turning around "not saying you look so fucking hot right now but you look so fucking hot right now" Draco chuckled, getting up and going over him.. Harry blushed hotly as Draco traced his slim fingers down his wet chest making him bite his lip "look at these abs" Draco chuckled, tracing the indentations of a six-pack. Harry chuckled and Draco pecked his lips "so perfect" he hummed making Harry blush more. 

"I love you" Harry giggled and Draco smiled "I love you too baby" Draco played with the towel hem "mmmm" Draco hummed bitterly.. knowing he can't take the towel off "I need to get dressed love," Harry said and Draco smirked. "'Mkay" he left to sit back of the bed.. leaning back against the wall "no peeking boy" Harry huffed, turning back around "we've been together for a year Lion, it's not like I haven't seen your whole body" Draco smirked as Harry pulled a shirt on and dropped the towel to pull on boxers and pants "so, what do you want to do today beautiful" Draco hummed as Harry came to sit on his lap.. Harry giggled "well first I need to make the Dursley's breakfast and do all my chores, so if you wanna turn into a ferret-" Harry giggled "I am not turning into a ferret Harry" Draco laughed softly.. "but-" Harry pouted and Draco smiled "how about I go outside for a bit and you give me a signal to knock on the door?" Draco said and Harry nodded "okay" he whispered with a small smile over his lips.

Harry was downstairs, cooking and the Dursleys were sat in the living room watching the news.. he looked out the window and nodded to the blonde who passed the window after walking around the neighborhood. Harry moved the food onto plates as he knocked on the door "I'll get it" Harry called, going to the door and opening smiling "hello" Harry tried his hardest not to laugh. "Hey, Harry" Draco hummed "who's at the door?!" Vernon yelled and Harry flinched "just my uh- friend?" Harry called back and he heard footsteps come behind him "his name?" the voice huffed over his shoulder "Draco" Harry whispered, looking at his hands and Vernon pulled his hair from behind making him yelp "did I give you permission?" he spat heavily in his ear and Harry nodded trying to get out of his grip "you said yesterday, after you left for work" he gulped for air. Vernon grunted, letting go of his hair and he fell to his knees, clutching the back of his head.. he swore he felt blood.. after Vernon left to the living room, Draco quickly helped Harry up and cared for him like a baby, gently shushing him and holding him close "sorry" Harry muttered quietly but Draco just shushed him. "bring the food to them, I have some things I want to show you" Draco whispered and Harry nodded, going back to the counter and taking the plates of food in, setting them down on the table and telling them that it's ready.. he left back to find Draco leaning in the doorway of the kitchen causing Harry to smile, Harry put his arms around Draco's waist and leaned against his chest "my poor baby" Draco hummed, gently kissing his head making him smile.

Harry took Draco's hand as he offered it outside the house. Harry giggled happily and they walked for a bit, taking in the scenery of the beautiful trees and the shining sun even though it was still pretty early in the morning. Draco took Harry to a hill down the street and Harry giggled at the laid out picnic blanket in the grass under the tree "classic" Harry chuckled, Draco smiled as Harry sat on the blanket comfortably "I need to go grab something really quick, be back soon love. I'm just going down the street to grab your gift" Draco hummed and Harry got nervous as Draco's lips pressed against his knuckles as he turned away. Harry sat with his legs crossed and he played with his ring anxiously.

"Hey, handsome, why you sittin' here all alone?" A female with long blonde hair purred, sauntering over and swaying her hips as she walked. "Uh- just chilling" Harry muttered, looking at the blanket and flattening it slightly, she sat down and slightly spread her legs. She had a tight, short dress on with thin straps to hold it up.. she had short sandal heels on that looked kinda uncomfortable.. he played with his ring more and more, twisting it around his finger anxiously.. it slightly burned from the friction but he could care less right now. "I- uh" he could barely speak. She dragged her finger over his chest and he felt so uncomfortable "shh baby" she had an American-ish accent with a bit of southern but she was still English... it was all very confusing "look at this beautiful jewelry" she said tracing her fingers around his diamond tear necklace, looking at the initials... he pulled away from her grip "is DLM your initials?" She purred and he cleared his throat "they're uh my uh" he really didn't know how to act.. he was very uncomfortable... Draco came back with a wicker basket, setting it down and noticing the girl. He instantly got protective over Harry and went over to him, lifting his chin and kissing him softly "hi baby, I got you your gift" he hummed, smirking and Harry's eyes lit up "please don't say it's more diamond stuff" Harry said quickly and Draco laughed "no, no, not this time" Draco chuckled, bringing the basket closer.. The girl glared harshly at Draco but wanted to see the gift. Harry slowly opened the top of the wicker basket, popping out was a small, pure white American Eskimo puppy with happy eyes and small fluffy ears (the puppy at the top) "Dray!" He said happily, pulling the puppy out and holding it in his arms "oh my god, it's so cute" Harry had physical tears in his eyes and Draco chuckled "you didn't cry when I gave you the ring" Draco chuckled, the girl was already storming away "also, you're mine" Draco hissed making Harry giggle, Draco kissed his lips hotly, lingering the kiss on his  bottle lip "all yours" Harry smirked.. petting the puppy's head. "This is little Dakota, I found her in the pound when I went to look at the other dogs, she was the smallest but cutest one there and I wanted her to have a good home" Draco explained as he scratched behind her ear and Harry cooed to her softly, gently kissing her nose and receiving lots of puppy kisses making him giggle. "But dray.. the Dursley's wouldn't let me keep a dog- no way in hell" Harry said and Draco shushed him softly "I know, that's why I'm going to keep her at my house for the rest of summer and I'll bring her to see you or somehow get you two together and my mum said she will care for her over term if we can't bring her" Draco reassured and Harry took a breath "thank you so much Draco" Harry whispered, rubbing his nose against hers again and Draco smiled "no problem baby" Draco closed the small gap with a slow kiss and the puppy licked their chins making them smile against each other's lips..