~Chapter 1~

It was a quiet morning at Big Swirl Island.
The cadets were still asleep except Penny, she was the second to get up, she went to the headquarters and found Bea there.

-*Yawn* Good morning Bea~

- Good morning Penny! Wow, you're the second to get up, and seeing that you do not like to get up at this time. - Bea says it with a smile -

- I fell asleep very early yesterday, I was very tired from so much practice.

- That's right, they have practiced a lot yesterday, although that is good, little by little they will become strong cadets for future tough missions.

- Practice makes perfect - Speedy says as he walks towards them already dressed -

- Good morning Speedy! - Penny says -

- Good morning. . .Penny?

- Is it a surprise that I am awake at this time on morning?

- No!. . .I mean, yes.

- *Sigh* No matter, surely I will have to wait for hours for the others to wake up, they are very exhausted.

While Speedy was "chatting" with Penny, Bea was watching the cameras of the academy.

- You'll wait for minutes, from what I see Swift is not in his bed and when dressing he went outside.

- Huh? Wait! You said he went outside? - Penny asked -

- Yup! First time I see something like that in the security cameras of the academy.

- . . .Except the time when Rod escaped and went in search of food. *Speedy added*

- Oh! I remember! - Bea said - Wait! What were you doing awake at that time huh?

- Uhhhhh. . .*He whispers to himself so that I saw he would not hear*. . . - Speedy says embarrassed -

- Wait what?!

- Ejem! Penny, why are not you going to look for Swift and bring him here? In 10 minutes we have to meet all. 

- Wait! Don't change the theme Speedy! 

- Bea It's not the time to argue why I was awake at that time!

- Uh huh. . .You were looking for food is not it? - Bea asked -

- What?! I didn't do that!

- Of course you did!

- No! I didn't!

- Ok?. . . - Penny says confused -

Penny left them alone to avoid their meaningless fight they had.

When Penny came out I did not see Swift, I search around the academy but found nothing.
All that remained was to look up. . .And there it was.
Swift was above the headquarters looking at the morning sky.

- HEY SWIFT!!

Penny screamed with all her might for Swift to hear him.
The bad thing is that Swift could not hear it, the place was very high and towards a wind that was louder than her voice.

- Right, I shouted at a bird at a very high altitude and with a wind that is stronger than my little voice, I'm a genius. - Penny said to herself -

- Huh. . .I guess I have to go up there, or if not, Swift will be late, and I don't want Swift to be late. . .First, why did Swift go up to the roof without telling us? 
Now that I think about it. . .Swift these days has acted a bit strange. . .I have to find out, for sure it's hiding something from us. . .But what?. 

What will be happening?
Penny will find out?
Will Speedy reveal the truth? Bea will find out if he was looking for food or not?
Why Rod is so damn cute?

Discover it in the next chapter. . .Bye~