The beginning

So every story had to start somewhere are starts here in LA with a group of friends that we soon to know as family.

No one's pov
The group of friends are all out to eat at tender greens talking about are plans to move in together. They were in the final stages since they already picked the house all they have to do is sign the lease and move in .

Autumn's pov
Autumn looks around the table trying to hear the different conversations that are happening, but there are too many to try and keep up with. Autumn says out loud " so we final get to sign the lease tomorrow ."

Jake's pov
Jake looks over at Autumn then says " we will all officially be roommates after tomorrow ."

Colby's pov
Colby says " I still can't believe we are doing this
But life is all about taking chances." Then he reaches over and grabs autumn hand and smiles.

No one's pov
     Autumn holds back Colby's hand and continues with the conversation.

Sam's pov
     Sam says as he laughs " we are all going to get sick of each other after the first month."

Stormie's pov
       Looks over at Sam and says " why would you say that we are all going to get along great for the most part."

Corey's pov
       Corey laughs at what Stormie and Sam said along with everyone else then says " think of all the great videos we can make together."

Uncle Elton's pov
         Elton said " it is going to be the funniest thing ever we can even start a prank war."

Aaron's pov
         Aaron says " the video ideas are endless especially with a prank war ."

No one's pov
     They all laugh and nod at the idea of a prank war if only they knew what was to happen. They all finished up there conversation and there meals. They all decided it is time for them all to part ways since it is getting late and they all have to meet again in the morning for the big day of signing the lease.