Secrets of Us

I slowly crack my eyes open to a figure ruffling above me. I try to peak towards the window to determine the time, but it appears dark. Shit, did we sleep all day? I feel a body slowly move down my own, and my eyes instantly pry open as soon as my boxers get tugged down. I dart my eyes to look at Alex, plump mouth inches away from my dick. Ho-ly shit.

"You're finally ready for me, Jack?" He looks down at my now achingly hard erection, his breath killing me against it. I feel that warm mouth wrap itself around me. I moan loud with relief, grabbing onto those brown and pink locks of soft fluff. Wait, when did he dye his hair again? My mind trails back to his skillful mouth. Bobbing up and down while those eyes stare up at me. He moves until he is gagging around me, my pre-cum coating his tongue, as I arch up from the bed.

"S-shit, Alex, lets not make me cum just yet, yeah?" I breathe out while a small chuckle is heard below. His mouth unfortunately leaves its target, and he is off the bed and into the bedside drawer. I hear a distinct pop, but my vision is blurry from this unbelievable bliss.

"I wanna ride you, baby," Alex purrs right into my red hot skin as he trails kisses along my neck. I am lost. Lost in this beautiful man who slowly strips in front of me. My shirt is off, dick rock hard needing this, needing him. He smiles, his eyes finally matching it, as he looks me over.

"Fuck, Jack, I'm so lucky you're all mine. And I mean, all. mine." His voice is low and husky, his body now hovering over mine. Fuck this man is going to kill me. I am his. I watch as he slowly works fingers into himself. Oh my God. He is moaning my name as he pushes them in and out, his dick throbbing as he works them. He gets right over top of me, head to my chest, moaning like his life depends on it. I grip the bed for fear of losing myself. His hips rut against mine, mine moving back eagerly to meet his. His soft locks are spread across my skin, his hard breathing hitching against my skin.

"I want you, Jack, deep inside of me. Hard, Jack, fucking me hard." I could cum just from his words. I watch him, his body moving in sync with mine while teasing himself. Satisfied with his work, he shifts himself until his entrance is lined up against me. He wraps those desperate fingers around me, and pushes down until I am fully inside. We cry out together in this blissful moment. His aching desire to have me inside met with my need to be inside him. He is so hot. So tight. Fuck. He is finally mine. I cannot help myself.

"Ride me baby, god please, move those fucking hips," I croak out. I hold onto his hips as he begins to slowly work himself up and down, getting used to all of me deep and full inside him. His eyes are closed, lost in oblivion with me. His head is tossed back as he keeps crying out for me, for more of me. I grip him harder, making sure to mark him as mine, and meet him with thrusts as he lowers himself. Our rhythm begins to get hard and sloppy. Both lost in this bliss. I keep my eyes on him, watching him finally getting lost in something good for once. He is so extraordinary. I love it.

"Fuck, Jack, I want that cum all over my face, please." My eyes meet his needy ones. Dark desire plays his face as he bounces on me still. So fucking close and this man tells me to cum on his face. Fucking A. He really is perfect.

I roll him onto his back, sitting nearly on his chest as he finally works my pulsating cock. His mouth is wide open, his eyes locked on mine. I lean back to work him, wanting his cum just as much. His soft moans waiting for my release push me over the edge. I grip him harder as I sporadically jerk until he is throbbing his release all over my hand and his stomach. It is white hot and I am truly lost in the bliss from him, from us. Fuck yes.

Our cries of each others names soften as I watch him clean up the mess he made of me. I cannot but to help to grin, watching that pretty mouth work my cum covered dick. I move on my hands and knees, his mouth still working my softening dick as I clean him up. So sticky and warm. Tasting him against his sweet skin almost has me hard again. He will be the death of me, I guarantee it. I hear a soft pop as he is satisfied with his cleaning. I finally flop myself beside him, tiredly pulling a sheet over us.

"I just woke up and I'm already tired," Alex exclaims through chuckles. I feel his fingers lace with mine. I look over at him, content with a goofy smile. I smile just as goofy with him. Finally he gets it. He sees how much I can love him.

"Where'd that come from anyway?" I was curious, but definitely not complaining. I reach to stroke those brunette and pink locks from his face. Gorgeous as ever. I hear him call my name as I reply with a yes. It continues before I fade into a darkness again.

I look up at the ceiling, the large window blaring with sunlight. I place my forearm over my eyes, groaning. A dream. Of fucking course. I really did like that pink hair phase. I feel a body shuffle and cuddling my side. I look down at a still sleeping, still clothed Alex. His hair is short again, messy from tossing and turning. I squeeze him close to me, plopping my head back into the pillow. My dick is hard and my heart is hurt in the reality of him not being mine. Him not wanting me.

I sigh heavily as I slowly peel Alex from me, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty. I look him over, sprawled out and cuddling a pillow now. What a mess. I palm myself a little to ease the tension and decide a relieving shower and some breakfast are in order. After all, I need to show him what he can always have. Even if this doesn't include sex, yet.

I grin and head into the shower. My clothing practically melt away as I step into the warm shower. I look over the array of products Alex uses. I grin when his body wash hits my eyes. 'It's Raining Men' slapped on a dark bottle, perfect for this dork. I take a sniff, and lo and behold his sweet honey smell makes sense. I slather it all over myself, feeling as though I am being showered in Alex. I work myself to release at just the thought of him. The thought of his fingers locked into mine, crying out for more. Fuck. I moan softly, unable to help as I relieve all over the shower floor. I cry out his name with an array of cursing to mask it. However, I never realized Alex was listening just behind the door because once I was finished, clad in just a towel, Alex was sleepily laying in the bed.

"Where's the pancakes?" He looks me up and down with a small smile, sleep still heavy in his eyes. His heart is racing at what he just heard, but he would never let me know that. Just like I could not tell him about my dream, about why I had to relieve myself to begin with. Stuck in our own roller coaster it seems.