chapter six 🥀

Nyla Dior

JUNE 10, 2018

JUNE 10, 2018

"Sania?!" I screamed as we rode a roller coaster at SixFlags. We were in Atlanta for the weekend, Kentrell had a show down here last night and asked if we wanted to join him. Well he asked me, and he said I could bring somebody. And I chose my best bitch Sania.

"You is scary!" She laughed as we walked back over to the guys and Khari. "Never get on a roller coaster with Nyla. She is scary." Sania told everyone. I walked over to Kentrell seeing he had a mug on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "My baby momma tryna put me on child support." He said. "What? What for?" I asked. "I don't fucking know, but she finna piss me off." He said shoving his phone in his pocket. He didn't say anything else for the rest of the day. We left the theme park and went back tot he hotel. "I'll see you in the morning." I told Sania as she went into her room. I walked into mine seeing Kentrell on my bed.

"You okay?" I asked him. He lifted his head up. "I need to be around somebody that don't make me mad." He said pulling my arm. I walked over to him and sat next to him. I put my feet in his lap and instantly he began massaging them.

"What you wanna do before we leave ATL?" He asked me. I bit my lip debating if I wanted to say this or not. Fuck it you only live once. "Fuck." I said. He stopped massaging my feet and looked at me. "Aren't you a virgin?" He asked. I nodded. "I wanna lose it." I said. "To me?" He asked. "Yea." I said. "Damn, I don't got a condom on me." He said.

"You can go buy some." I said. "Or borrow." He said. "I'll be back." He added. I nodded and walked into the bathroom hopping in the shower quickly.

When I got out and walked into the room, Kentrell was sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. He turned around and looked me over. "C'mere." He said lowly. I walked over slowly and stood in front of him. He plugged his phone up to the speaker and a random song played. He grabbed my hands, making the towel drop down. His eyes scanned over my body before he looked up at me.

"You got a beautiful body." He said. He sat me on his lap and began kissing on me. He laid me on the bed and stood over me removing his shirt. I placed my feet on his chest and watched as he took off his shoes. He grabbed my legs and opened them coming in between my legs. "Tell me how you want it." He whispered in my ear. "You want it slow or rough?" He asked me.

"Both." I simply said as he trailed wet kisses down my body. Once he reached my treasure, he slid one finger inside while looking in my eyes. I closed them tightly as I moaned out. "Open yo eyes." He said lowly. I slowly opened them slowly and he was looking at me.

He slid another finger in and I lost it. I was now moaning uncontrollably. Then, I felt something wet on my pussy. I looked down seeing Kentrell's head buried between my legs. "Fuck." I moaned out as I grabbed his head. He looked up at me as he spelled his name with his tongue. Soon, I released all over his mouth. He licked me clean before standing up pulling his pants down. That's when I knew shit was finna get real.

He pulled his pants down and I seen the bulge in his boxers. He pulled his boxers down and my eyes widened. He chuckled. I watched as he slid the condom on.

I laid back and he laid on top of me with both arms on either side of me. He grabbed one of my legs and lifted it up. I watched as he grabbed his dick and rubbed it against me. I moaned in his ear, which caused him to slid in inch, by inch. "Ow." I winced. "You okay?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said assuring him. He slid the rest in and waited a few.

He started at a slow pace, before speeding up a little bit. "Fuck, ahh!" I moaned out.

-

I laid on my side as Kentrell was sound asleep. I put my leg over his torso and kissed his lips a couple of times. His eyes soon fluttered open, but he immediately closed it. I chuckled once he opened his eyes all the way. "Too bright?" I whispered. He nodded. "What time it is?" He asked. "10:27." I said checking the time.

He sat up and stretched before getting out the bed going into the bathroom. He came out minutes later brushing his teeth. "What time we leave ?" I asked. "4." He said walking back into the bathroom. "Yo friend Sania, she feeling Three?" He asked me. "You will never know, until Sania ready to tell you." I said.

"You got anymore friends?" He asked me. "Yea." I said. "You should bring them around more, tired of seeing my niggas looking depressed." He said throwing on his hoodie.

"It's hot out." I said. "Never too hot." He said slipping on his slides. "Get dressed we finna go out to eat." He told me. I nodded and waited til he walked out the room. I stood up and walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth, and doing my normal hygiene shit. "You still not done?" He asked me walking into the bathroom standing behind me. "Just gotta do my hair, it's not gone take that long I promise." I said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed my hair into a top knot bun. "Move Kentrell!" I whined as he started kissing on my neck.

"Hurry up." He mumbled moving back. I did my edges in a couple of minutes, I was finished. "Finally." He said. I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone and wallet. "What took y'all so long?" Sania asked. "Ask yo friend." Kentrell said. "I was just doing my hair." I said. We all walked to the truck and hopped in.

"Where we going anyways?" I asked. "IHOP probably." Kentrell said. "You always asking questions." Kd mumbled. "Kd don't start with me." I said.

I put my legs across Kentrell's lap as he laid back.

"Hello?" I answered my ringing phone.

"What's up babygirl, how you doing?" My dad said.

Hearing his voice made me happy.

"Good, we about to get something to eat. We leaving at 4."

"Text me when you make it back, I miss you."

"I miss you too."
"Tell Paris and Izzy I said hey."

"Okay, we going house shopping in a little bit. I need your opinion on this."

"Send pictures if not back in time."

"I will, see ya." He said hanging up.

I locked my phone getting out with everyone else. "Bitch." Sania dragged out. I looked at what she was looking at and seen Jayla with some niggas. "She probably getting trains ran on her." Sania said. I chuckled. Kentrell walked up behind me putting his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He said in my ear. "I love you too." I said. When we made it inside, we took a seat and began ordering. "Kd why are you so loud?" I semi-yelled. "They staring like they got a problem." He said loudly. I shook my head and finished my meal.

"Y'all ready?" Montana asked. "Yea." We all said in unison. We paid and we was outta there.