17.

"You think I need you? Not a lil' bit. I'm finally moving on, I'm over it." - K. Michelle

Jayla's P.O.V:
I wanted different. I wanted different friends, a different environment. Just everything, I feel like moving to New York will give me a chance to map out what I really want for myself. I felt like I didn't have to fall victim to my circumstances here, like I actually had a chance to do something great. Coming from Baton Rouge, with all the crime and drugs it had to offer, I decided to move to the bougie part of New York. A city by the name of Bronxville. I finally pulled up to my new condo, with my U-haul behind me. I made sure that the condo was already furnished before touching down in New York, all I had to do was move my clothes in. I hopped out of my car and made my way to the truck, starting to unload it. The scenery was so nice and it was quiet, which kinda threw me off cause BR STAYED live. While taking my boxes in the house and just looking around, I spot two guys. I was hoping they didn't see me and kept walking, I just wasn't ready to meet people yet. I mean I did just move here, needed time to settle. When it looked like they were about to pull off, I went back out to get more stuff..of course that just didn't work. The light skin boy, with waves, who looked like he stood about 5'11-6'0 started walking towards me. He then motioned his friend to get out the car as well. Ugh, keep it together Jayla.

"You need sum help shorty?" The bright skinned one spoke to me

"Uhm, nah I'm good. I think I can manage." I said with a weak smile.

"You sure? look like you struggling." He said before chuckling.

nigga no I don't, you just wanted sum to say to me.

"No really, it's just boxes of clothes. I should be fine." I mumbled, looking up at him. I can't lie he was kind of cute, but I didn't come here to start a relationship. I came here to find myself and let all that other shit fall in line behind it.

"Ight ma. Well my name is Omari but you could call me O and this my nigga Jeremiah." He said, sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you O, you too Jeremiah." I smiled, shaking both their hands. Before I was going to walk away he stopped me again.

"Since you new out here. You should let me..I mean you should let us show you around. Put your number in my phone?" He protested.

"This nigga.." Jeremiah finally spoke, leaning off to the side.

"Give me your number and I'll call you." I said.

"That's a bet." He grabbed my phone, putting his number in, before him and his friend walked off to their car.

I really did not have time for a nigga to be all in my face, THIS soon. I needed some time for Jayla and that's exactly what I was going to get, I'll find out how to get around here myself and if I decide that I want him to be apart of that at some point, I'll call him. With that I took the rest of my boxes in my house and started to unpack, I could already tell this was gonna take me at least 2 and a half hours to do. I turned on some music and got to work.
____________________________________

Kentrell's P.O.V:
I can't believe she really left dude, like if we being honest I think me not being able to convince her to stay hurt me more. I wanted to call but I knew her stubborn ass wasn't gon pick up the phone. I had to switch it up, do something I knew would probably get her attention. Nobody really know, but me and Jayla best friend use to fuck around. That's why the bitch act like she hate a nigga, but that was befo' her and Jayla met and shit. Anyway, I called ha over my house and we was just chilling and I get to posting shit on da gram. Hopefully this'll grab Jay's attention.

Liked by Og_3three, Nbakd2x, and 300,735 others

Nba_youngboy: Shawty💚

View all 23,000 comments
-
Nbakd2x: huh..?

Loldopedshawty: 👀👀👀

Yb.shaderoom: fuck is this?

Melii: i 10 you💚

Damn man, I ain't all the way think this through. This shit gon be all over the shaderooms before Jayla even get to it. This is ain't even close to a good idea.

Sorry for any errors