2

It's been about 2 months since I moved Pine Vally. There's not much to do here so I tend to redo the same things over and over. Like walking home with Luke and the boys. I heard look loudly sigh. "You good back there?" Blake Asked. "No, another post of Ally showed up on my feed." He Said looking at his phone. He had tears dripping on to his screen. "Luke, it's okay." I Said as I placed my hand on his shoulder. "She's been missing for 2 months. She disappeared the week you moved in." He said wiping his face. "I went to go pick her up for a date and she wasn't there." Luke cried into his sleeve. I pulled him into a hug.

"Guys we gotta get home. It's past sunset." Blaze Said. "Oh I know a short cut through here!" I Said as turned into the forest. "There's a small trail here. I found it when I was exploring." I Said as I grabbed my flashlight out of my bag.

"Okay...." Arrow Said as we walked into the forest. "We shouldn't be here. Wolves live in the mountains and they like to come down once in a while. "It's fine. I promise." I Said as I walked deeper into the forest.

We walked slowly through the dark forest with only a flashlight to see.

Then I heard a twig snap in my right ear. We all stopped. Blake took my flashlight and walked a few feet in front of me.

A large wolf pounced on his and dragged him by his arm. "Blake!" I screamed as I ran over. I picked up a large stick and swung it at the wolf. "There's more!" Blaze Yelled. "Fight them off." I yelled. Arrow and Blaze grabbed a stick while Luke grabbed his baseball bat from his bag. I hit the wolf multiple times in the head before it let go of his arm. It went straight for his neck. The wolf was too quick. It got to his face and bit down on his neck. "NO!!" I screamed as I swung at the wolf with all my might. It yelped then ran off with the other wolves. "Blake!" I cried as I dropped the stick.

I sat next to him as his arm and neck bled on to my clothes. "I'm okay but my neck, it feels like it's burning." He Said as I held his hand. "Let me see." Arrow Said as he shown a light on Blake's neck. "Oh my god. It's....it's healing on its own. It looks like a scar." He Said as he trembled.

Blaze and Luke kept guard just in case more were to show up. "Hello?" A voice called out. "Over here!" I yelled. It was a police officer. "I heard screaming and yelled." He Said as he held a large flashlight. "Officer Michaels! Thank god it's you. My friend, he was attacked a wolf! He's bleeding." Luke Said panicked. "Get him up and into my car. I'll drive you to the hospital." He Said as he ran back to his car. He managed to get Blake in but he was panicking.

"Jamie, please. Stay with me." He Said as he grabbed me with good arm. He had tears in his eyes and he begged me to stay. He was scared. "Guys I'll stay with him. Call yours and his parents." I Said as I closed the door. "Here. Use this to wrap his arm." The Officer said as he threw a old green shirt in the back seat. I carefully wrapped his arm and held the shirt in place. "What's gonna happen to me? Am I gonna lose my arm?" He asked as he placed his head on my collarbone. "No, you'll just have a scar and a story to tell." I Said trying to brighten up the mood. He grunted in pain and scratched at the scars on his neck.

I was worried why that healed almost instantly. "Why were you in the forest?" The Officer Asked. "We were walking on our way home when I suggested a short cut. I've been on the trail before and I've never seen wolves or any trace of them." I Said as a tear formed in my eye. "I didn't mean to get you hurt Blake. I'm so sorry." I Said as I covered my face. "Don't cry. It's okay." He Said as he hugged me. "We're here. Let's get him to the emergency room." The Officer Said. I helped him into the emergency entrance. "Help! He's been attacked by a wolf!" I yelled out as I held his arm over my shoulder.

"Ma'am please go into the waiting room. We will take care of him." A nurse said as she took him from me. I nodded my head and cried as they pulled him away. Blake's mom showed up in the waiting room. "Jamie!" Mrs. Wilder cried as she ran to me. "Are you okay? Is he okay? What happened?" She questioned me. I cried in her arms, I couldn't answer her.

"Are you Miss Wilder?" A doctor asked us. "Yes, I am. Is my son okay?" She asked as she held me. "Your son is okay, luckily no serious damage." The doctor said with a smile. "Oh thank god! Can we see him?" She asked. "Yes, his room is this way." The doctor said as he showed us the way.

He was okay, his arm was stitched up. "Blake? You okay?" I Asked as I walked into his room. "Yeah, I'm just really tired." He said. "Mom? You're here too?" He asked. "Yes, I told work I was on my lunch break." She Said as she held her sons hand. "But ma, the bills. I can't work with my arm like this. We're gonna get behind even more than we are." Blake Said as he held his moms hand. "Mrs. Wilder, I can stay here with him if you need to go back to work." I offered. "Thank you dear but...." she said as she trailed off. "Mom, it's okay. I trust Jamie. This wasn't her fault." He Said as he looked at me. "Are you sure?" She asked both of us. "Yes Ma. I don't want our landlord knocking on our door with an attitude." He Said. "Thank you so much Jamie." Mrs. Wilder said as she hugged me. "If anything happens let me know. I'm only a phone call away." She Said as she let go of me.

"Good luck." She Said. I sat in a chair next to his bed and held his hand. It was getting late and I was tired. I fell asleep with his hand holding mine.