Chapter 2 A Time of Passing

En başından başla

Izumi saw this and grabbed onto hunters arm the hunter in question stopped in his tracks and turned his head to izumi

Izumi: "P-p-please hunter d-don't"

The hunter stared for a few seconds before giving a slight nod and de-transforming the beast claw, with his hand back to normal he put the weapon away and began walking towards the exit with izumi before leaving however he turned his gaze to bakugo.

Hunter: "Take care miss bakugo"

Then he left, the class was silent trying to process what just happened, katsumi however had a faint blush on her face.

_Timeskip brought by (Y/N) teaching bakugo about the cannon_

(Y/N) Pov

After that ordeal with miss bakugo we returned home, I said my sorry for being so rabid back in the class to izumi but she told me it was ok, after that we both spent a plesant time together with izumi telling me about her day and how things are currently ongoing.

We spent a good afternoon walking around town ourselves by going to local vendors and buying food, delicious treats called 'Ice cream' and walking around in a park.

I was currently in 'restaurant' eating food call a 'burger' with izumi I must say I was enjoying the food here, I was occasionally getting stares from people due to my outfit but it didn't bother me.

???: "NOBODY MOVE THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

I looked at the entrance to see a robber, the people inside were scared and some children were crying, the robber made his way to the people at the counter but before he did that I got up and walked in his way. The robber looked at me annoyed.

'robber': "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? YOU GOT A DEATHWISH OR SOMETHING KID!?"

I only looked him directly in the eyes with a cold gaze, he flinched slightly

(Y/N): "Leave before blood will be spilt"

The robber only laughed and pointed his pistol at me after a few seconds he fired a shot, blood spilt and hit the floor but it didn't hurt, this world was weak it's guns were weak, its 'heroes' were weak, he stood no chance....

Izumi: "HUNTER!"

I only started laughing shocking izumi the robber and everyone else. I took out one of my weapons

 I took out one of my weapons

The Burial Blade

And transformed it

(Y/N): "Tonight Gehrman joins the hunt"

_You're still wearing Gehrman's set_

I started walking over to the robber whilest he backed away and kept firing at me, the bullets didn't faze me whatsoever. With a swift motion I slashed at his torso and split him in two his upper body slid off of his legs that collapsed underneath him. I walked over to his upper torso he has pure terror, fear and shock in his eyes, the eyes that were straming massive amounts of tears.

'robber': "W-WAIT! STOP PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!"

He begged but I did not stop I stood over him with my sythe raised looking down at him with cold unforgivable eyes.

(Y/N): "Beasts all over the shop...You'll be one of them, sooner or later"

The robber looked at me in shock

'robber': "PLEA-"

He did not finish his words due to me cutting his head off with a swift motion, blood sprayed on the wall, the ground and some on me. I looked back at my handiwork and put my blade away, looking over at everyone, they were looking at me with fear everyone was the children still crying and the parents tying to get them to look away, everyone was still, I looked over to izumi and she was no different, she looked at me in fear. I only turned and headed to the entrance before stopping directly at the door and looking over at izumi.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry....."

I mouthed before leaving. As I was walking back home the passers by looked at me with wide eyes upon seeing the blood on my clothes, I paid them no mind, I kept walking until I heard a voice callout.

Izumi: "WAIT!"

I stopped and looked back to see izumi running towards me before stopping a few feet away.

Izumi stared at me trying to find the right words to say

Izumi: "Why did you kill him?"

(Y/N): "He made his choice, he would have done the same for anyone elso who got in his way, I only did what hunters do"

Izumi took in the information that I gave her

(Y/N): "I understand if you see me as a monster, I don't blame you it's how I was seen back in Yharnam"

Izumi looked at me silently listening carefully

(Y/N): "I know if you never want to see me agai-"

She didn't let me finish my sentence before embracing me in a tight hug, I was surprised by the gesture because of what I just done and because I still had blood on my clothes.

Izumi: "N-no I don't you did what you thought was right to protect me and everyone else, you're not a monster"

I was surprised to hear her say this, as I looked at her I saw her with tears in her eyes, I returned the embrace. After a couple of minutes we seperated, I then noticed the sun was setting.

(Y/N): "We should get home Izumi, night is about to fall"

She nodded. We walked home with izumi clinging onto my arm once we were at the door and entered the house we were met by inko making dinner, she saw us and was frozen because of the blood, we told her about the encounter with the robber and she was scared that I killed him in cold blood but was grateful and understood since it was to protect izumi.

After dinner we both washed off the blood and got ready for sleep, I layed on the bed waiting for izumi, shortly after she came in and layed next to me, we said our goodnights and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be about the UA exam and how the hunter will come or how will the heroes will cope with the hunter or will the hunter go drunk with blood?