Chapter 2 A Time of Passing

Start from the beginning

Hunter: "Why I came to accompany you on your way home, I apologize but I was quite dulled by the lack of interesting things to do in the meantime"

The class turned their heads back to 'hunter' doing a strage gesture, strange to them but normal to him.

_you don't have your weapon out_

Izumi: "B-but I have class!"

Hunter: "Don't worry the class should end right about..... now"

As on cue the bell rang out signaling the end of the last lesson with the students free to leave they began packing up and leaving or that's what would've happened if not for the hunter walking over to katsumi and doing the same gesture to her.

Hunter: "Greetings miss bakugo, I am hunter it's a pleasure to meet you again"

Katsumi was confused and surprised 'again'!? did they already meet?

Bakugo: "What d'ya mean 'again'!? Who the hell are you!?"

Hunter: "Oh I guess you don't recognize me in this outfit, well I'm the one who aided you with the sludge monstrosity some time ago"

This shocked not only katsumi but the entire class, he was the same person 6 months ago back when the sludge villain attacked and held katsumi hostage.

Bakugo: "T-THAT WAS YOU!?"

Hunter: "Correct"

Hunter affirmed with a small nod. After that hunter turned to Izumi and offered to help her with her stuff, she accepted, however the moment was interrupted by explosions emitting from katsumi's palms as she stood up.

Bakugo: "WHAT IS THIS SHIT DEKU!? HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW HIM HUH!?!"

Both Izumi and hunter turned their heads to katsumi

Izumi: "W-w-well k-kac-chan I-I-I-"

Hunter: "I'm a friend of Izumi and am currently staying with her"

Hunter cut off Izumi answering katsumi's question, the answer shocked the entire room again. Izumi the quirkless girl has a guy staying over at her house. Izumi was blushing redder because the class now might think he's her boyfriend.

Bakugo: "WHO THE HELL WOULD WANNA LIVE WITH A USELESS DEKU!?! ESPECIALLY SONEONE WHO HAS A QUIRK!?!"

Hunter: "I don't possess a quirk"

This answer shocked the entire class even more

Bakugo: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR QUIRKLESS!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE DEKU!!"

Katsumi turned her gaze toward Izumi and started making her way towards her while setting off explosion int her hands

Bakugo: "YOU BETTER FUCKIN ANSWER ME YOU QUIRKLESS DEKU!!-"