Some Score Creeper Headcanons XD

I luv him XD

- Full name: Jack Quincirce Hauntington.

- Dreamt to be the most successful board game maker as a kid.

- His father is a human-ghost (named Joseph Shawn Hauntington) and his mother is a pure ghost (Maridia Susan Floatalot). Both are still alive and well.

- Loves scary movies.

- Has an elder sister named Jolyn Evanica Hauntington.

- Lives in the Underworld with his family- just below FrownTown.

- Besides obsessing over video gaming and traditional board games, he's also obsessed over hoodies.

- Loves the colour blue- like a LOT.

- Once (embarrassingly) 'dated' a board game piece by the name of Kristyn cuz she looks very pretty and they share the same interests.

- Dresses up as either Skeletor, Jack The Reaper, or the Jack-O-Lantern during Halloween.

- Both a dog and cat person. X3

- Makes perfect impressions of Hawkodile and Richard (all voiced by Roger Craig Smith in the show).

- Secretly wants to take over the world- via gaming.

- Eats toothpaste when stressed- has completely no problems and side effects after doing so.

- Loves cotton candy and cake.

- Is one of the only eyewitnesses of Hawkodile's eyes- along with Hawk's parents, Eagleator, and Sensei Falcomodo. Saw them when he was casually floating around the Unikingdom and peeping through Hawk's treehouse- while the badass hybrid bodyguard was rubbing stains off his shades with a cloth. He was shocked but he decided to keep it as an interesting secret to himself.

- Able to revive people from death- permanently- he revived Falcomodo by accident while he was trying his powers on a stationary rock and they bounced towards the Sensei's tomb- which was directly behind him. Falcomodo couldn't thank him more. (This power is proven to be kinda useless in my AU since everybody is immortal in it :\ )

- The most powerful being in the Underworld- and everybody kinda fears him.

- A bad guy with seemingly good traits- is thankful, courteous, honest, and quite considerate.

- Can be selfish and careless but will apologise and change once the lesson gets to him.

- A skilled singer and dancer.

- Currently considering gymnastics classes.

Hope y'all like them XD