I flipped us over and she giggled, wrapping her legs around my hips. I smiled an accomplished smile, pushing her legs apart. I got rid of my sweatpants and she sat up, wrapping her hand around my length.

"Y-you have a condom, don't you?" I asked, pulling her drawer open.

She leaned over and grabbed the picture of us off of her nightstand, pulling a condom out of the frame.

I just chuckled and she giggled, pulling my lips down to hers.

"Let me," she said, biting down on my bottom lip.

She pushed my underwear down and stroked my hardened member, her eyes boring into mine the entire time.

"You're freaky, you know that?" I chuckled out, making her giggle and sheath me with the condom.

"Sorry, baby," I said, before ripping her underwear in half.

"Freddy King!" She yelled, pulling my lips down to hers for a kiss.

"I haven't done that in so long, I had to," I laughed out, making her shake her head.

"Okay, you can get inside me now," she said, nodding.

I just stopped for a moment, realizing that there was no way I could go fast. There was no way I couldn't cherish every second of this.

I just trailed my hand down her side, pulling my bottom lip into my mouth. "Alexis, you're sure?"

"I'm sure," she said, her hand on my cheek, "please."

I looked down at her and she bit down on her bottom lip, her big eyes boring into mine.

She trailed her hand down my abdomen and I just closed my eyes, licking my bottom lip. "Okay."

I hovered above her and she placed her hand on my cheek, looking up at me. "Ease into me, it's been a while, okay?"

She looked away and smiled, making me smile and nestle my face in her neck.

This is actually happening.

I was so nervous. I'd never been nervous about sex ever, but now, I was the most nervous I'd ever been about anything.

I closed my eyes as I slowly eased into her, making her grasp my shoulder tightly. She let out a breath and I opened my eyes. She looked like she was in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, making her nod erratically.

"Yes," she answered.

I eased the rest of the way into her and she sucked in a breath, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip. "Fuck."

She dug her nails into my shoulder and pulled my lips down to hers, gliding her nails down my back.

I placed a hand on her hip and moved my lips down to her neck, making her grasp my hair.

"Baby," she sighed out, making me grind my hips into hers.

I was going slow because I didn't want to overwhelm her in any way, I wanted her to be one hundred percent comfortable with the pace.

The pressure around me was enough in itself to send me over the edge.

You waited on this for more than a year.

"I'm sure you've heard this before," she breathed out, looking down at our bodies, "but you're the biggest I've ever had."

"Yeah?" I asked, my lips against her neck.