roman x reader - smut

hailey p.o.v

i walked into neon lights bar and beer and the first thing i did was go right up to the bar. i ordered a scotch on the rocks.

(a/n pretend that you like scotch on the rocks😂)

i turned around and saw the hottest guy walk in. damn. he was hot. he had on a white t shirt that perfectly showed off his abs and his full-length sleeve tribal tattoo.

i started to go dance on the dance floor because i had the confidence rush from the alcohol. i usually never dance because i suck.

i got thirsty again and decided to head back to the bar. as i sat back down, the bartender came up to me and gave me a drink.

"umm..i didn't order this." i said with concern in my voice.

"i know but the guy at the end of the bar ordered you this."

i looked towards to end of the bar and i saw the guy who ordered me the drink. he was a creepy ass lookin dude. fuck. i am not drinking this shit.

"no thank you." i say in retaliation to being handed the drink.

"okay." the bartender said as he whisked the drink away.

i started to walk away but i was grabbed by the waist and thrown against the wall. i screamed but the music was too loud that no one heard me.

"what kind of slut do you think you are? i offered you a drink and you rejected me! what the fuck?" said the creepy ass guy with alcohol reeking his breath.

"get away from me! you monster!" i screamed as loud as i could.

the only person that looked over to see the commotion was the hot ass guy that came in earlier.

"hey man! let her go!" he said

"what if i don't want to? huh?" my assailant sneered.

the next thing he did amazed me. he punched the guy. like hard. he was knocked out. damn.

i ran up to the hottie and hugged him.

"thank you."

he welcomed the hug in a full embrace.

"your welcome aulelei"

i know a bit of samoan so i replied back,

"i'm not that beautiful.." i say blushing hard af.

he looked shocked by me knowing samoan.

"aisea e te le toe aveina ai oe i loʻu nofoaga ina ia mafai ona e malolo teineitiiti" he whispered in my ear.

"ona tatou o" i whispered back.

as soon as we got back to his place, i was bombarded by a dog.

"sorry about that. that's my dog tanner."

"oh it's ok i love dogs anyways." i said.

i sat down on the couch and started to make myself at home.