No sleep

They trained well into the night. Seiko has to admit she didn't underestimate Hikaru. She wasn't very good with using her chakra but her Taijutsu was out standing. She wasn't a very quick thinker but she did have potential.

"Why do you only use Taijutsu?" Seiko blocked a kick which she was sure was going to leave a bruise on her forearm

"The taijutsu techniques are the right choices for those that want to save their time and chakra"

"Why are you saving your chakra?"

"For this!" Hikari went low aiming to sweep seikos feet from under her and then, to Seiko's surprise, used her lighting release.

Seiko's eyes widened. Although it seemed Hikaru could barely use it, it still surprised her that she could even use it at all.

She was faster now, but nothing Seiko couldn't manage. She was still a kid after all

"Alright, if we are done with only Taijutsu I'll show u what I got"

She did a few hand signs causing the ground leading to Hikari to spilt open shooting up. But she did a backwards Ariel then quickly jumping landing in front of her sensi in a second sending a kick right to her jaw shooting her in the air. But before hikari could do too much damage Seiko practically man handled her in the hair. So she picked up on another one of Hikari's weak spots, she didn't do good off the ground.

Hikari kneeled on the ground panting

"Where did you learn that"

"Nun ya buisness"

"Hikari! I said no more-"

"Okay okay I'm sorry I forgot. I learned it from watching"

"Watching who?"

"I don't know some ninja, I was tagging along with my mom to this village."

"What village"

Hikari hated people prying but she had to control herself.

"The village hidden in the clouds"

"I heard about a boy using that there... I still don't understand how you could of learned it just from watching it."

"I don't know it didn't seem that hard"

"Are you kidding me"

"What it's not like I tried it once and did it perfectly. I'm not a genius or anything. I just practiced it for awhile. I'm still not even a little good at it though"

"Hikari, earlier you said you had a dream. I wanna know what it really is. No jokes, just the truth"

"Promise you won't laugh"

"I promise"

"I wanna learn the Flying Raijin Jutsu..."

"Why?"

"Promise you won't laugh"

She sighed "yes I promise"

Hikari locked eyes with her and took a moment before saying

"Because I wanna teleport to the bathroom at night without having to get up"

Seiko did laugh, just a little before saying

"Come On I can tell when you get scared and think of a quick excuse. Tell me the real reason"

"I wanna be strong like Minato. I do wanna be a ninja. I want Kakashi to notice me, and know that I'm not some coward. I know I don't show it but i love Minori and akane. I've got tons of friends, friends I love, but they are the only best friends I got. I'd do whatever I had to if it means I could protect them."

Seiko smiled "prove it"

"What?"

"You want to learn the Flying Raijin Jutsu, you've got to prove to Minato you aren't just some brat that goes around busting peoples lip. Knowing him he'll never teach someone like that. You've proven yourself to me, now prove to him there's more to you"

Hikari smiled and so did Seiko

"Sensei"

"Yes"

"I was also serious about the bathroom thing"

"YOU GOTTA RUIN THE MOMENT DONT YOU"

That night hikari got no sleep. It was hard to believe that after years of people trying to talk some sense into her Kakashi says one thing and turns her world around. It wasn't going to be easy, like sensei said. But hikari didn't need easy, she needed possible.