THE PHOTOGRAPHER RETURNS

"Actually you're the chorr. You stole my love, my job, and forced me to move away into another house."

"In other news, Kavir Sharma was seen the airport, arriving in Mumbai earlier today

"In other news, Kavir Sharma was seen the airport, arriving in Mumbai earlier today."

Curiously, Aleena grabbed the remote from her boyfriend's hand to higher the volume.

"Spotted: Kavir Sharma returns from Budapest. He is rumored to be to attending a party of his father's company...will he finally announce to seal the deal with his girlfriend— "

Aleena sighed and turned off the tv. Next to her, all curled up was her boyfriend Ishan Sharma-brother of one Kavir Sharma.

"I'm going." She said breaking the peaceful silence among them.

Ishan looked up from her lap, "what are you talking about?"

Aleena smiled, "Your father's party of course."

"To Dad's party?" He echoes back.

She nodded.

"Look I don't think that-"

"Shush!" Aleena place her finger on her boyfriend's lips, "I'm coming and besides wouldnt it be nice to see the whole family together?"

"You know that dad hates you right?"
Aleena shrugged, "Well your mother still likes me."

Ishan stares at her, "why do you want to come to this party so badly?" It's not like he's going to-" He stopped mid sentence.

"Don't worry darling, I'm sure that your father will promote you. You're the son that has been here for him will your brother was out doing god knows what. You know the business in and out better than anyone else." She caressed his cheek before gently kissing him.

Ishan happily returned the favor, eager to forget about his family problems.

So eager in fact, his cellphone fell out of his pocket and was left vibrating as Ishan lifted Aleena in his arms to their shared room in Aleena's flat.