Leave her alone!

Jim's POV
Well. I cancelled my plans yesterday to go to the bar with Pam, but Roy had to ruin it...gosh. Anyways, I didn't realize this was gonna happen at all. Well, it happens later...

Anyways, I'm on a call with Corporate, and Dwight starts making loud noises. "Will you stop?"
"Sorry, Jim." He stops but continues 10 seconds later.
He always does this.

(I just realized last part I got mixed up with sudoku and solitaire so sorry-)
Pam is playing Solitare, so I go over and give her some tips.
She's really good at it...
Ha. I sound like. I have a crush on her...okay, fine I do. She's just so nice and funny. I would love to go on a date with her, but Roy always ruins it.
Damn Roy...
Some day, maybe when she breaks up with Roy I can tell her...but everybody would make a huge deal out of it.
Kelly is always asking Ryan on dates. I wish I was as brave as her...I just can't gather the courage to ask Pam on a date. I know she just wants to be friends...

Pam's POV
God, Jim will not stop coming to my desk. I kind of like it though.
Not that I like him! I just love that we're good friends...

But he always has a warm smile that...well...I like him just a little bit. He probably would freak out if he knew.

It's 4:45, and Jim is talking non-stop to me. We always talk about random stuff. It's fun. Roy walks in the door and stares at Jim. "Pam, hurry up."
I don't want him to be angry in public..."I know Roy, I'm hurrying." I grab my coat. "Alright, I'm ready." We start leaving, but I remember I forgot something. "Wait...! I need to get something." Roy sighs, but I brush it off and start searching for a book. I remember I brought it this morning to read, but I need to bring it back to the library. "What are you even looking for Pam!?" Roy yells at me.
"Just a book!" I say. I try to stay calm.

Jim's POV
Roy is yelling at Pam and it's annoying. He's annoying. Does he really treat her like this? In private?
Roy picks up a book. I see it's called "The Outsiders" I've read it before. Good book.
"Is it this?" He asks.
"Oh! Yeah, thanks..." he throws it at Pam, and it drops to the ground.

Pam's POV
"Roy! Careful, that's a library book." I'm getting annoyed by him. I pick it up off the ground . "So?" Roy says. "I need to take good care of it." I say back.
Jim is cringing at Roy.
Roy snatches it from me and starts dancing it over my head. I try to reach for it, but he pulls it away. I just laugh to make it less awkward. Jim is still staring at us.
Roy won't give it back. "Cmon, give it back, I wanna go home."
Roy laughs and throws it back at me- it lands on the ground again.

Jim's POV
I pick up Pam's book for her and she thanks me. Roy rolls his eyes, grabs Pam's arm and they walk out of the office. Gosh, what a day. I grab my coat and head out.
Roy needs to just leave her alone...