4⇒ lyrics & plan

Začít od začátku

"like a sister and brother day? i would love to john!"

i laughed.

"okay laur get prepared now so we'll still have more time today"

"fine *rolls eyes*"

she left and i got up to keep all those mess and prepared myself. what should i wear today?

i decided to wear this:

this is fine i guess. i sat down on my bed scrolling on instagram and just heard someone dmed me. i looked up and thought it was annie, but i was wrong.

1 unread message; kenzie

wait what?? why is she messaging me when we're even over?

kenzie

kenzie: hey john! it's kenzie... sorry if i freaked you out. ashton's abusing me, i hate him. he kept on doing bad things to me.

what the hell? i replied back,

johnnyorlando: just stop it mackenzie! we're over now right?? just go with ur nasty boyfriend! i don't really care! and as long as i can see you two kissing each others face i don't care, we both moved on now! and i know you're happy with him! why are you acting like this??

kenzie: john cause i still love you! he made me lost my virginity and now he kept doing it to me!

johnnyorlando: well it's ur fault, you chose him over me.

i sighed and closed the app. i see lauren was ready and she's so excited. lmao.

"john let's go!!"

"okay okay"

she dragged me out of the house and walked to the park since the park is just near from us. we ate ice cream and sat on the bench. just as we sat down someone messaged me again, oh please don't be kenzie.

Annie ❤️

Annie ❤️: heyyy juan!!

wohoo. i thought it'll gonna be kenzie again.

Juanny boii ⚡: heyy anns! is something wrong??
Annie❤️: none, just wondering if me, you, and hayley can hangout?
Juannyboiii ⚡: of course! is it okay if i brought lauren? we're at the park today lol.
Annie ❤️: of course john! we're coming there!

i stop texting her for a while and asked lauren,

"lauren wanna go hangout with me, hayley and annie?"

"really?!!"

"yeah, she said i can bring you with them so it'll be more fun"

"OKAY JOHN THIS IS SO EXCITING"

lauren (first time having a pov huh)

this is so exciting :) me and hayley planned this, we will have to see this johannie contents later :)
you didn't know john and annie, me and hayley are gonna leave you to hangout and sleep beside each other again :)

•••
hi i'm back

it's a shitty chapter today!!

thanks for reading! ily!
comment for dedication!

press the star down below to vote :)

this book will be FAST UPDATE

(DOES THAT EVEN EXIST? LMAO)

byeeeee :>