Disaster

Err0r's Pov

I Slept on the couch, while the 2 kids are just playing with each other.........

* I noticed Basta has been much more calm lately...... He is Not as destructive as pj though, wonder why........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I wonder more about basta, I looked over at the 2 kids playing...........
They were playing with building blocks that I summoned for them to play with........

They were building a castle, they were almost finish though.
They only needed to finish building the tower.......
When they finished building it......

Basta summoned a Scyth, And Pj has a Chainsaw

Wait, I second....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHERE THE FRESH HELL DID PJ GOT A CHAINSAW!??!?!?!?!

Then they destroyed it.
I was still staring in shocked........
"These kids are so surprising at times...." I continued to stare blankly at MY kids.....

Then they continued on destroying half of the living room, I had to tie them up with my strings to stop them from destroying the other half of the living room.
But because they struggle to much they got me tangled in my own strings...

Now I sat there with them while half of the living room is on Fire, And I can't put it out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fresh's pov
I was walking home......
"Err0r will love these...." As I walked to our front door.
I knocked.
.
.
.
.
But nobody came.....

I let myself in.
"Hello Err0r-" I froze in schocked of what I saw.

The kitchen was on fire and the living room was chaos..... 

Well half of it anyway.....

"What took you so long??" Error asked as he was caught up in his own strings with 2 kids.....

"Ugh what did I missed??" I asked.....

"Just help me out of my strings." He sternly answered.