chapter one

-three years after order 66-

satine was... unhappy.

but then again she was usually unhappy so obi-wan was used to it.

"I cant believe that your actually thinking about doing this!" she said, nearly yelling as she stormed across there bedroom.

"I cant just stay in here the emperor will be here and if he gets so much of a hint somethings off he will crush mandalore" obi-wan said sitting on the edge of there bed.

"but you can hide! he wont be able to figure it out if you just keep quiet and stay out of the way.." she droned on listing all the terrible things that could happen.

" I say its a good idea" commented Ashoka who was leaning next to the door, a wry grin on her face.

satine turned on her "if its such a good idea why aren't you doing the same?"

Ashoka shrugged "im not as good as obi-wan" she looked around dramatically "I mean senator ben ritz, as concealing the force, plus im not to well known."

satine sighed and obi-wan could tell she was going to continue her rant when the door opened "am I interrupting anything?" asked bo-katan, her head sticking in.

satine shook her head "no what is it bo?".

instantly satine realized her mistake as bo and Ashoka started laughing and obi-wan had to pretend to cough to cover up his chuckles.

after a minute bo stopped laughing and stuck a thumb over his shoulder "well the emperor is here and so is a a couple battalions of stormtroopers and another lighsaber wielding maniac wait am I missing something? oh yeah and the weather today is sunny."

Ashoka bust out laughing again and even satine grinned "well time to meet the emperor".

the three of them walked out leaving Ashoka in the room, as they entered the hallway she saw palpatine and vader standing at the entrance a group of royal guards behind them.

the three of them bowed toward the emperor who, not surprisingly, didn't bow back "it is nice to see you your majesty" said satine, rising.

the emperor sneered "I cant say the same", at that moment obi-wan thought he heard a couple death watch members check there guns and could sense enough rage to turn dagobah to a desert coming from satine.

holding in her anger satine kept a smile on her face and gestured behind her "would you like a tour?"

the emperor shook his head "im just here to tell you that there will be an imperial occupation from now on."

at that moment quite a few faces were made, satine was appalled. obi-wan was not surprised, the jedi hiding in the vents were annoyed, the death watch members are angry or appalled, Anakin is stone faced as always

"but my lord mandlore is peacfull there is no rebellion against the empire everyone is happy" stuttered satine.

the emperor sneered "maybe now but who knows what will happen."

satine was about to protest when obi-wan grabbed her arm, she looked at him and obi-wan shook her head.

the emperor had already turned around "I trust you wont make a mess of things" he commented before walking out, as he stepped down the steps satine saw three giant imperial ships closing in.