She basically dragged me inside, making me look around.

"The worst they sell here is vibrators," she said, "don't fret, little one."

I followed her through the store and she walked up to the cashier's desk.

"Hey, can you break a hundred?" She asked, smiling at the cashier.

She grabbed one of the keychains out of the bucket, pressing the button. It began vibrating and she giggled, holding it up. "No way."

I leaned closer to her.

"It, uh, helps with under eye bags and circles," she said, smiling over at me, "these are lifesavers."

"Really?" I asked, grabbing one.

"Mm hmm," Alexis said, "I'll even buy you one so we can be twins."

I just shrugged and she laughed, handing them to the cashier. "We'll take two."

~*~

Alexis

"That picture you sent, that was dangerous," Fred said, grinning down at me.

I just rested my hands on his sides, smiling up at him. "Well you'll be seeing it in person soon."

"I like the sound of that," he said, chewing on his bottom lip.

Lena just walked in the kitchen, wrapping her arms around Jo. "What are you cooking?"

"The hell if I know," he said, throwing his spoon down, "I think it's impossible for me to actually cook."

"Hey, Lena, show him what I talked you into today," I said, grinning over at her.

"The keychain?" She asked, her eyes lit up.

"The keychain," I answered, my hand on Fred's abdomen.

She pulled it out of the bag. "Look! It helps with dark circles."

She turned it on and I bit back a laugh, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip.

Jo's eyebrows shot up and he just laughed, cocking his head over. "Is that so?"

"Yeah," she answered, "Alexis told me all about it."

"Because Alexis knows all about those," Fred said, nodding down at me with furrowed brows, "right?"

I just grinned up at him and he let out a laugh.

"How- how often do you use it?" Jo asked, smiling down at her.

"I'm not sure," she said, looking back at me.

"Oh, every night," I said, nodding, "it works best if you use it every day."

She just smiled up at Jo. "Yeah."

I just smiled. Lena was cute and innocent, and she was exactly what Jo needed to balance out his lack of innocence.

Jo grabbed it from her and just furrowed his brows, a smile tugging at his lips. "Tiny but mighty."

Fred just laughed, rubbing his jaw.

I just smiled at Lena and she leaned against the counter, making Jo put the vibrator down and brace his elbows on the countertops.

"Who's gonna tell her?" Fred asked, looking at Jo, then at me.

Lena just looked confused, her big eyes boring into Jo.

He let out a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. "Baby, that's a vibrator."

Her reaction was delayed, but when it eventually hit her, she looked over at me and gasped. "Alexis!"

"It wasn't entirely a lie!" I laughed out, making her cover her face with her hands.

"Oh, my God," she said, making Jo laugh and wrap his arms around her neck.

"That was a good one," Fred said, making us do our special handshake.

"I can't believe you let me get a vibrator!" Lena exclaimed, looking over at me.

I doubled over and laughed, shaking my head. "Like I said, it works best if you use it every night."

~*~

HI I CANT BELIEVE I DID THAT LMAO I GOT A DOUBLE UPDATE UP EHEJEJJEJEHEH

also I lied in the note of the last chapter bc I didn't actually think through that I needed to write a chapter in the girls' povs so forgive me ALL THOSE THINGS WILL BE HAPPENING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

but omg how CUTE WAS THIS CHAPTER SKSKSKSKS

Lena is so cute her innocence is cute and sweet but not like childish and immature she's just adorable and I love her sm

and Alexis is just a bad bitch that's just it

hehe

I hope u guys enjoyed♥️ so happy I got two updates up, I haven't done that in a min

ily guys xo

ALSO CHAPTER 20 IS A HUGE CHAPTER SO JUST UM BE READY *_* hehehehehe