Chapter 4

Jayda POV

Hey y'all. I know y'all missed a bitch. But let me catch y'all up. So it's been about a month since me and Izzy went on our date and kissed.

We have been doing good. He had a show in Houston tonight so that's where he is at. My bussiness have been doing numbers. I also started doing make up. Everybody been asking me when I was gone start so I finally did.

I got four heads today. So I had boo got this little station to put makeup in. It's about 12:30. My appointment will be here at one. So I got up and put my polo sweat suit and my UGGs. I called Izzy to see what he was up to before I got busy.

(Ignore her Snapchat name, tried to crop as best as I could without cutting her head off)

"Hey "I said into the phone laying down.

"Wassup" his voice sounded groggy and he was a little pale.

"Hey,are you okay" I said sitting up.

"Hell nah my throat hurt as a bitch,I got a badass headache and I'm congested" he said sounding bad.

" My last appointment is at 4 so after that I'll be on my way to you" I said grabbing my suitcase out the closet.

"Nah mama I don't want you to do that" he tried to tell me.

"Izzy shut the fuck up I'm coming to you and that's the end of it" I said that then hung up the phone.

I started packing as soon as I hung up. I got done packing as soon as my client came. She had her baby with her so I took the car seat out her hand and let her get settles in.

"Hey, how you doing" I said hugging her.

"Hey, and I'm doing good" she said hugging me then taking off her jacket.

She took the baby out and I awww.

" Aww he is so cute" I said rubbing back as she sat down in the chair.

"Thank you, he is one month" he said smiling.

" So what type of look you want" I asked her.

"Anything you can think of because this is for me and his photoshoot so it's up to you" she said.

" Okay are there certain colors" I asked

"No, me and him are wearing white shirts and jeans" she said and I nodded and got to work.

45 minutes later......

"And I'm done" I said I said turning her towards the mirror.

" Omg it's so beautiful" she said looking at her face.

" Can you hold him while I get your money" she said

"Yeah" I said taking him out her arms.

"Hey papa" I said talking to him.