Wow, the nerd's late

Start from the beginning

"Mickeeyy..." I whine, pulling back with a giggle. "My pillows are getting wet."

"I can think of something else to get wet." He says, kissing my neck.

I push his chest, rolling him off and laughing as I got up. I look back at him with a playful pout on his face. I shake my head with a smile.

I head to my dresser, taking out my underwear, slipping it on under my towel, I untie it, my back to Mikey as I put my bra on.

"You're such a tease." He whines.

"Then don't watch." I shrug, putting sweats on with a T-shirt.

"That's impossible!" I laugh and turn around.

"Get up, you and Kailem have to go back to the gang, and I have to go to school." I say, putting vans on and putting my glasses on.

"You look hot in glasses. Makes me want to learn." He says, standing up and stretching, putting his jeans on.

"You look hot without a shirt. Makes me want to fuck." I say bluntly, tying up my hair in a stupid, ugly bun. I hate having my hair tied up, gives me headaches.

"We could do that if you want." He says smirking. I grab my phone on the nightstand, looking at him. "As long as you learn." I say, going o the bathroom to grab his shirt.

"Maybe I could teach you some things." I toss his shirt and he grabs it quickly, mumbling a thanks.

I open my door and look back at him still standing there, I wave at him. "Mickey? Hello?"

One hand on the handle and one hand on my hip, my brows frown. He just stares at me with a look, and his eyes are a green blue again, I'm worried.

"Mickey... are yo-" I didn't get to finish because he charges towards me and cups my cheeks, bending down to kiss me in one swift movement.

He kisses me hard, wrapping an arm around my waist and cupping my neck, pulling me closer. My hand let's go of the knob and onto his chest, fisting his T-shirt, pulling him closer. Our lips move in sync, hard and slow and sweet. His tongue went past my lips, exploring, and I gladly let him, loving the sensation. He grabs my hips, pulling me up and I wrap my legs around his torso, fisting one hand on his T-shirt and the other in his hair. I pull back, panting and he sets me against the wall next to the door and kisses my neck and nips at my collar bone.

I whimper, "Mickey, fuck." I grab his chin, slamming my lips back against his, biting and sucking his bottom lip. I feel him walk and he throws me on the bed, coming on top of me, in between my legs. He entwines our hands above my head, kissing and nipping from my jaw down my neck and towards my collarbone, sucking.

He untangles in of his hand from mine and caress my breast, making me moan. His other hand untwine from mine and slips around my hips as the other wraps my leg around his, slowly grinding.

Fuck school. Fuck Mickey.

I roll us over so that I'm on top, straddling him. I entwine our hands and pin them above his head leaning down to kiss him, grinding and rolling our hips causing ecstasy, him groaning against my lips. My hands trail drown his arm and to his chest, breathing and panting exchanging in our kisses. His arms wrap around my waist rolling our hips harder, kissing me harder.

My lips kiss his neck, and I nibble and bite, smirking as he sucks in a breath. I drag my teeth from his neck, all the way, down to his collar bone, peppering kisses as my hands graze down his chest and stomach and unbuttoned his jeans, palming him through his boxers. So long and thick.

"Shit, Minns." His sucks a breath and cups my cheeks, kissing me hard.

"Ash! Ash, where are you? Mikey!?"