"Yeah but, what if we did it a little more closer. Like have someone next to her at all times?" Peter tried suggesting again.

The four adults looked at each other.

"And who would be the one next to her at all times? We are all adults, it would be suspicious" Bucky spoke again. Peter shrugged.

"Wanda could do it, she's highly trained and she could pass as someone around her age" Steve thought out loud, rubbing his chin.

"Or, maybe the person who suggested it should do it" Nat smirked. Bucky looked at her with an expression that clearly read 'Are you kidding me?'

"What!? No!-" Bucky started to say.

"No what Bucky? He is also trained, and he is Y/n's age. So we don't need someone to look like it, we already have someone that is!" Nat reasoned.

'I will make my ship sail! don't get in the damn way, Bucky!' Nat thought.

"Nat, is right. Peter does have the capability to do it. He's been in the field many times, so he is trained." Steve agreed. Bucky groaned.

"Fine" Bucky turned his attention to Peter. "You better not try anything."

Peter nervously gulped. "Uh no, sir. Never."

Well this is gonna be fun.

After Y/n's shift ended, she quickly went back to her apartment. Once she entered, Yoongi and Hoseok where still tied up, but luckily they weren't in those uncomfortable wooden chairs, they were on the couch. She closed the door and looked around for Jin. She didn't see him. Y/n quickly, but quietly rushed to the boys and began to untie them, until a voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I uh," Y/n slowly turned around. "They looked uncomfortable, ya know being tied up for a long time starts feeling weird." She slowly stood up from her spot.

"They look plenty comfortable to me" Jin observed. "I did just move them here not to long ago." Jin turned his attention away from the two boys tied up on the couch to Y/n. "Sweetheart, what happened to your face?"

"Oh, it's nothing" She said, hoping he won't make a big deal about it.

"It's clearly not nothing, someone hurt you!" Jin slightly raised his voice. Y/n looked down at her feet.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked, his eyes looking at her softly. Y/n shook her head.

"It's nothing you need to worry about." Tears began to sting her eyes.

"Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me." Jin put his hand on her shoulder. Y/n sighed.

"It's just, I don't like my..... My friend's being tied up." Y/n muttered. Jin took his hand off her shoulder, he turned away from her and walked a few feet before turning around facing her again.

"Friends? Is that what you think of them? What happened to just you and me, Y/n?" Jin said, his voice slightly sounding hurt.

"Y-Yes, I've started to think of them as my.. friends... Please Jin, just untie them." She begged. She could see Jin slowly getting angry. She needed to make sure he stayed calm, and try to get Yoongi and Hoseok untied.

"Why are you begging for them to be untied? It's not like it's hurting them!" Jin said, getting more and more irritated.

"But, it is hurting me" She muttered softly, barely audible. But Jin heard.

"How is someone else being tied hurting you?" Jin raised his voice, causing Y/n to slightly flinch.

"Be-because they have no freedom, while I do, it hurts me to see them being stuck and not being able to do anything" Y/n spoke softly. But no matter how she spoke. No matter what she said, Jin was still mad. There was no way to convince him. He was tired of her begging him to 'let them go' or 'untie them' or 'they are hungry. Please, let me feed them'. He was tired of her always defending them, He wants them to feel what he has felt. It made him furious that someone he loves was defending two pointless human beings that shouldn't even be alive, no one he loved ever defended him. He was tired of it, without thinking or even second guessing himself, he raised his hand.

No, not again.

-----~~-----

hehe, sorry?

ANYWAY!!

I just want to thank y'all for 3.5k reads!!!! i feel so honored omg.

Also, thank you for all your votes and comments. not gonna lie, everytime i read a comment i feel so happy. Some of the comments you guys leave make my day.

I love you, and i'm sorry for what i'm doing in this book.

I just love.... pain.... i guess?? idk....