Jesse pushes me back down, but he's careful not to hurt me. I roll my eyes.

"I'll get the door," he says.

Before I can stop him, he's at the door opening it. I see Andy, dinner in hand.

"What can I do for you?" Jesse asks.

"Can it Jesse. Let him in," I say, standing up. 

"I'm Andy. I'm a friend of Jo's," Andy says, holding out his free hand.

Jesse shakes his hand firmly, eyeing him harshly. 

"And why don't I know about this friend?" Jesse asks, turning around to face me.

Andy uses this opportunity to brush past Jesse, and he heads into the kitchen. 

"I tried calling while you were gone. You'd never pick up," I roll my eyes.

I make my way into the kitchen, looking at food.

"What'd ya bring?" I ask Andy.

"Chinese," he says.

I grin, thinking about how hungry I am. 

"Thank you," I smile, giving Andy a hug.

"Is this the father?" Jesse asks, eyeing us as he walks into the kitchen.

"For the last time, it's none of your business," I roll my eyes.

"It is my business," Jesse says.

"Can we not do this tonight? I have company," I say, my cheeks turning red.

"I just want to know why you won't tell me? I thought we were closer than that," Jesse says, his eyes soft.

I wish I could tell you. 

"I just can't, ok? Please drop it," I frown.

"Fine," Jesse says.

He grabs the extra carton of Chinese, and he storms off into the guest room. 

"I'm assuming he doesn't know about Ezra?" Andy says in a low whisper. 

"I can't tell him. Not unless I want Lucy spilling about my dad's affair," I say.

I feel my eyes starting to water, and I turn around. Andy wraps me in a hug. 

"I can't even tell my own brother," I say, holding onto Andy. 

He rubs my back, and I continue to sob. I try not to be loud because I don't want Jesse to hear me.

"I did bring something else," Andy says, reaching into the bag.

He pulls out a Hershey bar, and my eyes light up.

"Thank you," I smile.

I put it in the cabinet to save it for later, and we move our Chinese to the living room.

"What's the movie for tonight?" Andy asks me.

"Can we watch Hairspray?" I ask.

"Of course we can," Andy says, knowing just how to cheer me up. 

He plops the DVD in and the movie begins. 

A few minutes later, Jesse comes into the living room.

"Jo, can we talk?" he asks me.

I get up, and I follow him into the guest room.

"Jo, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to butt in like that. I'm just excited to be an uncle to another wonderful baby. I won't ask anymore, but I'm here when you're ready to tell me, and I'm here if you need anything," Jesse smiles.