Sam told her with nicely, "we have to talk in alone." I gave them smile and nodded. "Whatever" it was Deepa.

I saw towards Ryan but he was not giving any attention to us. That's the good for me. Because when he looked to me, I feel uncomfortable. Sid said, "come here, Sam." Sam seated besides Sid. And I seated between mohini and Maya.

"Did I miss something?" I whispered to them.

Mohini only gave the smile because she knew it's not her place to tell. Maya told with dreaming voice, "he gave me smile."

"Did he say to you something?" I asked with excitement. She shoked her head. "Ohh, did he say something to anyone."

"No" Natasha told me, "after Sam and you left, We came to class. We didn't get a chance to talk him."

"Hmm" I nodded my head. I felt someone was watching me. When I saw the direction, Ryan was looking at me but he looked away within a couple of seconds.

Our first three lectures were as usual. In lunch time, we all went to canteen together. As usually, mohini sat besides Sid. I sat besides Sam and our all friends seated here and there with Ryan. We were enjoying our lunch and cracking some jokes. I noticed Ryan was talking barely. Only giving the answer of my friends question. While Sam and I were silent. Sid was talking to mohini. They were whispered each other ears. And they sometimes blushed. I think they were in their world. I smiled to look at them.

"Karan, you should think about a party." Anjali told with smile, "Ryan is new in our group. We should through a welcome party. What did all guys you say?" She saw towards us. We (except mohini and sid) saw Anjali.
We always held a party on Karan's home. His parents lives out of station mostly. they stay at their home barely.

"Ok, my parents will go till Friday. We can have a party on Saturday." Karan told us. "I will do all arrangements till Saturday."

All girls screamed loudly. Mohini and sid were frightening. Mohini put her hand on her chest, "guys, you scared us." Sid glared us with death expression. We saw them seriously.
"Dude, just relax, otherwise I will die with your glared." Karan told sid dramatically. We burst into laughter. We were laughing with holding our stomach. After some seconds, mohini joined us. When Sid saw mohini expression, he also smiled. We were laughing unconditionally to look at them. After a couple of minutes, I control myself and told with holding my hand in air, "please stop otherwise I will seriously die." They were relaxing but I burst in laughter again. "I can't handle this."

I saw Ryan was smiling. His smile is really nice. I saw in his eyes and he saw in my eyes. He smiled which was also reaching in his eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I broke eye contact with him. Sam told us, "ok, then Mithali and I sing together."

I looked him in horror, "no way, there is no any occasion."

"Come on Mithali, we sang together a long time ago." He gave me a reason.

"Please Mithali for us." Maya pleaded. I saw my all friends one by one. They all nodded. "ok" I  took a deep breath. "Which song?" I asked Sam.

"It's a surprise." He told with excitement. "And Mithali, I will tell you on call."

I nodded. Sam and I play song as a team. We sang many times in college function. Everyone appreciate us. They said we are amazing as a team. Sometimes we sing for our friends.

After taking the lunch, we went to girls waiting room. Natasha, Deepa, Maya, Anjali and Shalini asked me for my notes. I told, "ok you can take one by one."

"I will take first." "No way I will." "No I will." "Mithali you will give me first." "First I will." They were telling to me.

"Why do you all need suddenly, by the way? I asked with irritation. Mohini also has a expression to know the reason.

"We want to give notes to Ryan." Anjali told mohini and me.

"He asked to all of them." I asked with anger.

"No, we don't know how to start talking with him." Shalini told.

"That's why we thought he is new in our college. He may need to notes." Maya continued.

"And we can start to talking with him." Natasha finished. I saw towards Deepa if she wanted to say something. She only shrugged her shoulders and told polietly, "they already told you everything. What would I say?"

I blinked my eyes multiple times as I was processing what's going on. After sometimes I took a long breath, "ok, I will give you all my notes. You can Xerox it." They all giggled and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged them back. Mohini also joined group hug.

After separating to each other, mohini and I exchanged the look, our friends are loosing their sense and we chuckled. But they were busy to discussion how to talk with him. Mohini and I laughed.
.……..........….. ,........

Guys, comment me to tell how is my story. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.