Fault In Our Stars and Five Feet Apart Crossover. Prologue

So Gus did not die. Stella did not take the lungs so she could be with Will. Will did not leave the hospital. Barb has grown to love Will. Yes, the ice stuff did happen from FFA. No, she did not catch B. Cepacia. They still follow the five feet apart not six feet. It doesn't say where Five Feet Apart takes place so I'm saying New York. I also don't remember their hospital rooms so: Stella: 306 (across from each other )Will: 305 Gus: 309 Hazel: 308

Takes place a year after Five Feet Apart.

With Hazel and Gus-

"Hazel!" My mom's voice rang through the house. I stood from my desk, grabbed my oxygen tank, and walked over to my mother in the kitchen. 

"What is it mom?" I asked, curious as to why my mom was calling me. She gave me a nervous look and bit her lip as she looked at her phone. "Mom?"

"So, you know you're lungs haven't been getting better, right?" My mom asked me and I nodded. "Well, there's a hospital in New York Saint Grace's, and they're willing to take you and Gus in. Because you and Gus are inseparable and his Osteosarcoma isn't getting any better."

"What about you?" I asked. My mom smiled at me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Your dad and I will be fine here, okay? We'll come visit every other week." She told me gently and my eyes widened. 

"How long will I be there?" I fixed my cannula and glanced at her.

"A few months. Well you leave tomorrow so go pack. It's cold there so pack warm." She informed me and I headed back to my room to pack. I grabbed my huge suitcase, just for these cases, and opened my dresser drawers. I took out ten pairs of sweatpants, knowing I'll be in the hospital most the time, two pairs of shorts, three tank tops, five long sleeve shirts, five short sleeve shirts, two pairs of jeans, one pair of leggings, and undergarments. I put a bunch of books in the suitcase along with two pictures. One of my parents and me and another of Augustus and me. 

"Mom?!" I shouted. 

"Yeah?!"

"Will they have a Bi-pap?" 

"Yes!" I turned back to packing and put a pair of flip flops and my black converse in the suitcase. I went down stairs, grabbed a trash bag, and put my comforter in it along with my pillow case. I grabbed my laptop and charger, an put it in the suitcase. 

After I was done packing I laid on my bed and texted Gus.

Pack. Leaving tomorrow.

Ding. I read his reply.

I know your mom informed me.

LINE BREAK------ To two days later----

The plane landed, Hazel, Gus, and Mrs. Lancaster boarded off the plane, and called a taxi. Once they were in the taxxi, luggage in the trunk, Hazel checked the time. 1:36 a.m. They pulled into Saint Grace's parking lot. Hazel's mom payed the driver and got the luggage out of the trunk. They walked through the front doors and at the front desk a woman with darker skin and curly brown hair smiled.

"Ah. You must be Hazel Lancaster and Augustus Waters." She said kindly. They nodded. "Well, we can get you checked into your rooms and do a tour in the morning, okay?" They walked down a hallway and to an elevator where they all crammed in. She pressed the button for the third floor and Hazel grabbed Gus' hand. 

"Third floor?" Hazel asked.

"yes, that's where all the patients who live here stay. I'm Barb by the way." They exited the elevator and walked down the hall. "Warning you that everyone up here is asleep." She glared at two rooms that had a faint glow in it and raised her voice a bit. "Or should be asleep." The faint glow immediately turned to darkness. Barb silently chuckled and kept walking.

They stopped in front of room 308. "Hazel, this is your room. Gus yours is 309. Right in front of it." Gus nodded and unlocked 309 and walked in. Hazel walked into hers. "Breakfast from 9:00 to 11:00."

"Bye, Honey. I'll see you in a couple weeks, okay?" I nodded as my mom kissed my forehead. 

"Bye, Mom. I love you." Hazel said as Barb closed the door leaving her to decorate her room. 

"We'll take great care of them." She heard Barb's voice say to her mom. Hazel took her blue comforter and laid it over the bed and placed the pillow cases on the pillow. She set the picture frames on her nightstand, her laptop on the table beside her bed, her medications on the med cart, and her phone on the bed. She moved all her clothes into the dresser and shoes next to it. After un-packing she finally shut the lights off, laid down in bed, and sent Gus a quick text.

I love you. Night.

I love you too, Hazel Grace. Night.

She set her phone down next to her, hooked herself up to the Bi-pap and fell asleep.