Chapter 6 - Legacies

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/85263

From 1.01 - Pilot: On the island, Oliver had his hair and beard grown, wearing a green hood, filthy and weak.

Oliver: (voice over) "My name is Oliver Queen."

Abigail had really long hair, filthy and weak.

Abigail: (voice over) "My name is Abigail Queen."

Jill had really long hair, filthy and weak.

Jill: (voice over) "I'm Jill Wright."

Jill was running through the woods, using a knife to stab into a tree and pull herself up into the branches.

Jill: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "I've been stranded here for six years. I've dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then."

Abigail and Oliver ran closer, holding their bows.

Abigail: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Oliver and I've been here for five years."

Oliver: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "We have had only one thought. One goal. Survive."

From 1.01 - Pilot: On the news, the only thing that the man on the news channel could talk about was Oliver, Abigail and Jill's return. "Oliver and Abigail Queen are alive, along with a woman by the name of Jill Wright."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Queen Mansion, Oliver and Jill were talking.

"My Dad asked me and Abby to save this city," Oliver told her. "To right his wrongs. We will."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the hideout, Oliver and Jill were talking after he stitched her wound.

"I'm not doing this just for you, or for Abby," Jill told him.

Oliver nodded. "You're doing this for your family."

Jill sighed, looking down, shaking her head. "I swore that I wouldn't let what happened to them happen to anyone else. And to do that, I need to put these guys in their places."

From 1.03 - Lone Gunmen: In the autoshop, Man 2 walked closer, aiming a gun at Jill. Jill twisted his arm before he could shoot, making him groan in pain and fall to his knees, pulling the gun out of his hand, unloading it, letting the bullets fall.

From 1.02 - Honor Thy Family: In an alley, Martin was hanging upside down from a building. Abigail/Black Arrow shot an arrow past Martin's head just to graze his cheek and leave no other harm.

Abigail: (voice over) "But to do that without endangering the people closest to us..."

From 1.03 - Lone Gunmen: Outside the auction house, Jill/Sapphire turned around to follow the laser light up to the building across the street, glaring.

Abigail: (voice over) "We have to be someone else."

From 1.02 - Honor Thy Family: Outside the warehouse, Jill/Sapphire and Abigail/Black Arrow had their backs to Jessica, arms raised, who was aiming a gun at them, Kira and Karma. Oliver/Arrow was above one of the containers, shooting the staff out of Kira's hand. Jill threw a knife into the gun to make Jessica drop it, throwing another knife into the container wall behind Jessica. Jessica looked around, seeing that Abigail, Oliver and Jill were already gone.

Abigail: (voice over) "We have to be something else."

➣ ➣