GUESS WHO'S BACK!

Sorry for being so long and I'm stupid even though it's spring break I have a lot of stuff to do so tomorrow I should have a day with nothing to do and I can start again. Thanks for not killing me and let's start this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Lily yawned and started to get ready for school. The schools have a creamy peach sided sweaters and a red ribbon with a skirt (color of your choice.) Lily has a normal dark blue skirt.

"Man this sucks I wanted to have a week or something..." Lily mumbles as she puts her thigh high black socks on. She puts her black shoes on and heads out the door picking up her backpack in the process. "Hey, Lily!" Niomi says waving down the hall. Lily waves and runs to catch-up to her. "Hey Niomi! Ready to go?" Lily asks. "Ready as I'll ever be." Niomi mumbles.

     "Hey! My names Saori and this is Sonia!" Saori said. "Oh, I'm Niomi and this is Lily." Lily smiles and waves. "Great names! Wanna be friends?" Saori said. "I'm sorry for how crazy she's being." Sonia mumbles. "Sure we can be friends!" Lily says. "Cool let's go sit at that bench so we can chat!" Saori says and points behind her. "Sure!" Lily says and they all walk over there.

     "Let's start with the basics. I'm Saori I like dog and cats I also like the color light blue my best friend is Sonia." Saori said with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm Sonia I like music and my favorite color is gray." Sonia said.
"I'm Niomi I like cats my boyfriend is Jakob and I like pink my best friend is Lily." Niomi said with a warm smile. "I'm Lily I like anime and my favorite color is green." Lily said. "My favorite girl is right here!" Lily added putting an arm around Niomi while also pointing to her. The bell rings. "We need to get to class! Come on!" Lily says and tugs Niomi out of her seat. "See ya girls after school! Same place!" Niomi shouts and runs with Lily. Lily bursts through the door, "Gezz." Lily says and goes to sit down. The tardy bell rings and the lesson starts. After the boring lesson that Lily didn't pay attention to, she walks out of the class room and meets Niomi.

Niomi's POV

Just as I saw Lily someone grabbed my shoulder and gently pushed me against the locker. It was Jakob he rest part of his arm just above my head and grabbed my chin with his free hand, he leaned in smiling at me. I quickly felt my face get hot I was blushing! I stood there up against the locker shocked. "J-Jakob!" I choke out. "Niomi I wanna tell you this. I love you." Jakob whispers into my ear. He lifts my head up by the chin to look at him. "I-I do to Jakob." I say and smile at him while blushing. Jakob smiles and leans in kissing me. His soft lips made me close my eyes and let the magic happen.

Lily's POV

As I go over closer to Niomi to see Jakob has her against the locker kissing her. I then giggle and take out my phone. I snap pictures and see John walking over. "$20 they actually did it." I say holding out my hand. "Oh yeah? You deserve it?" John asks me. "Look you made a bet and you lost you pay up!" I say. John leans in and smirks, "Can't I give you something else you might like?" "What are you poor?" Lily says smirking. John frowns and smirks he then started to tickle me. "S-stop- It- tickles-" I say in between laughs.

Third person

     The bell rings and everyone stops and rushes to get to class. Stupid John... Lily thinks and walks over to a seat and plops down. "Get out of my seat!" An annoying girl says. Lily looks over to see Alexis. "No assigned seats. I'm not moving." Lily says and leans back in her chair. "Just move already!" Alexis says and grabs Lily's shoulder. Someone else grabs Alexis shoulder and says coldly, "You better leave before I kick your ass." "Ugh! Fine!" Alexis yells. "Hey than-" Lily begins to say but sees no one there. What the hell? Where did they go? Lily asks herself.