You arrive in what looked like a school.

Grayfia: This is Kuoh Academy. You know how rating game's work right?

(Y/N): Of course, Anubis gave me a crash course.

Grayfia: His Base is in the Clubroom, your base is here.

(Y/N): Is this the principal's office? 

Grayfia: Yes, good luck (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Thank you.

Grayfia teleports out as you turn to your peerage. You knew it wasn't necessary, but you should treat this as serious as possible.

30 Seconds Remaining

(Y/N): Alright. Lucille, Kusara, and Kara. You guys will flank around the school, watch the forest. Jade and Irene, you guys will go with Rose and Eva to take the gym. You guys are our main attacking force. Keith and Grace, you will explore the corridors, They might flank through there. Jada, Hang back and fire at will. Any arguments?

No one said anything.

(Y/N): One last thing, save Riser for me!

Lucille: Alright.

Keith and Grace: We got this guys.

Jada: Of course we do!

Kusara: They don't stand a chance!

(Y/N): Everyone ready?

5 seconds left

4 seconds left

Sounds of agreement ring in your ears as everyone summons their weapons, its time to go.

3 seconds left

2 seconds left

(Y/N): We got this guys!

1 second left

BEGIN!

Lucille, Kusara, and Kara immediately run off to get to their position.  Rose and Eva head to the gym, Jade and Irene go with them as well. 

Keith: Ready sis?

Grace: Always!

They run off, leaving just you and Jada.

Jada: Bye (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Good luck, stay safe!

Jada runs off to get cover in the trees as you decide what you will do.

(Y/N): I know.

You summon a small golden circle in your ear, the same golden circle appears in all of your peerage's ears as well.

Lucille: What is this?

(Y/N): Allows us to communicate from a distance, tell us what you see and whos where.

Jada: Sounds good.

Kusara: There are a few targets up ahead, don't know who though.

Lucille: Kara Flank Left, Kusara attack them. We'll attack from the sides and pincer them.

Kusara charges at the girl, the girl manages to block but gets impaled through the back.

Lucille: Nothing Personal.

KNIGHT OF RISER, ELIMINATED

???: KARLAMINE NO

The girl called Karlamine disappears, leaving the other girl there in a 1v3 situation.