Chapter 4

Steve and Bucky lay in there room huddling together to keep warm.

"Steve, you awake?"

"Ya buck."

"Steve I've been thinking."

"Thinking about what buck?"

"What happens when I go off to war? Steve I'm worried about you."

"Buck don't worry about me."

The two leaned to face each other. The two could barley see the others face.

"Buck it's you and me till the end of the line. I'll be fine and I'll be waiting for you when you get back."

- ON TRAIN -

"Bucky," Steve tried to get to his friend. When the piece of the train gave way Steve yelled out ," Bucky, Bucky no!"

---

Steve woke up screaming.

"It was just a nightmare said a voice from the other room. Steve tried to catch his breath as reality set in. Then the voice was give a face, "Steve it was only a nightmare. your fine," the figure sat down and placed his hand on Steve's face, "I'm here. It's alright."

Steve placed his hand on the other mans, "I know. It just, it felt so real," Steve took a deep breath, "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you again Bucky," Steve leaned in and kissed his friend.

"Go back to sleep. I'll be in shortly."

"Buck what time is it?"

"6:30 am."

Steve sat up more, "I think I'm going to go on a run. Want to join me?"

Bucky nodded then the two got ready for there run.

--- ON RUN ---

Steve and Bucky caught up to Sam who was taking a break.

Sam said, "Hey Cap," As he walked over to Steve and Bucky, "I haven't seen you since you got out of the hospital. how are things?"

"Things are good Sam. Memories still foggy though."

"Oh, well if there's anything I can do to help you out, let me know."

"I will," Steve smiled, "thanks."

"Don't mention it," Bucky took off, "I'll be seeing you Sam."

"See ya," Sam smiled as Steve ran off.

--- LATER ON RUN ---

Steve ran passed Sam, "on your left," then kept running. Seconds later Bucky ran passed Sam and said, "on your right.

Sam got mad then tried to run faster but couldn't keep up.