Khushi (perplexed): But why?

Arnav: Because our company is in second position. So there is no chance for us to get this deal.

He lied again. What if he lost the deal unexpectedly? Khushi would feel bad like she was not good luck to Arnav.

Khushi: Ohh.

Arnav: Now remove it.

Khushi: I will pray for you to get the deal.

Arnav: Thank you. He smiled.

Khushi got ready to the college while Arnav smiled about her superstitious thought. This time he wanted to get the deal by hook or by crook to make her happy.

AR

Aman got confused seeing Arnav's face overflowing with happiness. Bagging new deals was not new for Arnav. But today he was delighted like he won the deal for the first time.

Aman: What's the matter yaar, you look excited?

Arnav: you will laugh if I say the matter.

Aman(excitedly): Let me laugh then.

Arnav narrated the whole conversation which happened between him and Khushi in the morning. Aman smiled at him.

Aman: I don't wonder about Khushi but you. I never thought you will become so fond of your wife one day. I really can't understand that what made you fall for her badly.

Arnav: I too don't know Aman. Her innocence might be the reason. I had never seen such a childish girl ever.

Aman: But I really scared of how you are going to bring her to the reality. It needs patience ASR.

Arnav: Honestly saying, there is no "husband and wife relationship" thoughts in my mind right now.

Aman: But you can't be like this for long.

Arnav: I won't. I hope before completing her graduation, Khushi will understand everything.

Aman: I wish it happen soon.

Aman leaned side wise to see what Arnav was doing on his Laptop. He was stunned as Arnav was downloading Khushi's portions and its Hindi terms on his Laptop. Didn't he promise her that he will teach her every day? What he want more than her happiness? And this was the best way to be close to her?

Aman chuckled seeing him taking points sincerely.

Aman: I never saw someone studying BBA after completing MBA. He laughed. (Arnav smiled) Seems like you got a way to earn her nearness?

Arnav(nodded yes): I want you to search the best "spoken English" coaching center in Delhi. In an hour.

Aman: Sure.

Arnav: Their method of teaching must be simple.

Aman: OK.

Arnav: Khushi should come out the fear which she is having on English.