Decisions and great comebacks part 2

Hai there mai potatoes, spud bud's, curly fries and all other types of potatoes! Once again im extremely sorry for the very veryyyyy late upload but hopefully dis chapter will make up for it 0w0;;;. Anyways thank you for reading this and I hope u like it!

Once Carter got to class he couldn't pay attention to anything at all because he was still trying to fully process and think of an answer to Dakota's question but every time he thought about it he'd get a weird feeling in his chest and his face and ears would start to turn red. All through out the day he was thinking of an answer and getting nervous since he new the time to meet Dakota was getting closer and closer.

When lunchtime came he got in line to get his food. He suddenly felt someone poking him and looked behind him to see Dakota standing behind him with a huge grin on his face. "Did i spoop you?" He said grinning? "J-just a bit." Carter said felling his face get warm. Dakota laughed when he saw Carters face turn red. "Wh-what is it what are you laughing at?" Carter said trying to cool down his face. "Nothinnnn." He said smirking. "Tell me you dope!" Carter said lightly shoving him. "Neverrrrrrr!" Dakota said laughing. "Pleaseeeeee!" Carter said sticking out his bottom lip. "Nope!" Dakota said making it look like he zipped his lips. "Fineeee." Carter said giving up.

As Dakota and Carter were talking while waiting in line a girl that was standing behind Dakota cleared her throat and said "hey your holding up the line move up!" She said annoyed. "Sorry!" Dakota said turning around to apologize. The girl glanced down at his shirt and muttered under her breath "disgusting". Dakotafroze mid sentence and narrowed his eyes and turned to her. "What was that?" He said looking at her obviously pissed off. She glared back at him and put her hands on her hips. "I said your disgusting, walking around with that shirt on like it's ok to be a homosexual. Like there's already enough trash in this world as it is." She said rudely glaring at him. Dakota looked her up and down "I can see that." He said smirking. Her face turned beat red as she turned away and stomped away. "BYE CAT LADY!" He said to her. As he turned bakc to Carter rolling his eyes. "People am I right?" He said to Carter. Carter just stared at him dumbfounded by how calm he handled the situation.

Once they got their food they sat down at an empty table and ate their food and talked about their favourite music and movies until lunch was over and they had to go back to class. Then Carter was back to thinking about an answer to Dakotas question until school was over.

After school he decided to walk home to help clear his head and think. After walking for about 15 minutes his phone buzzed and he jumped from surprise since he was so zoned out from thinking. He dug his phone out of his pocket and saw it was a text from Dakota.

From:
DerpyDakota: hey Carter i have a few chores to do when i get home so can you meet me at the park at 6:00?

Carter nervously typed back.

CrazyCarter:sure sounds good!

DerpyDakota: cool see you then can't wait to hear yer answer! ;3

Carter started to feel his face and ears get hot again as he put away his phone and started heading home.

Once he got home he walked into the kitchen to get a snack. His mom was standing at the counter chopping up tomato's when he walked in. "Hey bud how was school!" "It was ok." he said grabbing a banana. "Ok well dinner will be read in a bit, were having hamburgers!" "'Kay." He said as he walked upstairs to his room.

He shut the door behing him as he walked into his room. He flopped onto his bed falling asleep until his mom called him for dinner. "Carter dinner's ready!" His mom said from down stairs. Carter groaned and looked at his phone to see what time it was. It was 5:23 p.m. . He sighed feeling anxious since 6:00 was getting closer and he still wasn't sure what his answer was.

He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. His mom and dad and sister were already sitting at the table eating. He went over to the counter and grabbed a bun, and put his burger on it and squirted ketchup on it. Then put the top bun on it and walked over to the table and sat down and started eating his burger.

"So how was school today"? His dad asked taking a drink of his soda. "It was ok". Carter said trying not to think of Dakota and his question. "How was your day sweetie"? His dad asked his sister and his sister started talking about how she already made new freinds and how her day was super good for the rest of dinner.

As Carter rinsed off his plate and stuck it in the dishwasher he looked at the time. It was 5:45 p.m. . He went upstairs and p.ut on his shoes and tryed to fix his hair a little before giving up. He went downstairs and walked into the living room where his parents were sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey im gonna go take a walk". He said. "Ok be home before 8:00 ok"? "Got it"! He said speed walking to the door getting nervous. He walked out of the street and started heading for the park.

As he rounded the corner he could see the park and Dakota was laying down in the grass on a little hill. Carter was getting more nervous with each step he took towards Dakota. "H-hey". He said to Dakota as he sat down next to him in the grass. Dakota sat up and smiled at him. "Heyo"! Carter smiled back at him nervously. "Soooo"? Dakota said looking at him. "Sooooo". Carter mimicked. "Welp are ya gonna give me an answer or wat boi"? "R-right thats why i came uhhhh so i-i'm not that sure still". Dakota grins evily "well how about I do something that helps you make up your mind"? He says smirking.

And thats where i'm ending it cause im freakin evil *rubs hands together evily* anyways sorry fer tha wait for the like 5 people that read this xD thank you for all the support and reading my derpy story though you have no idea how much i appreciate ya'll! Anyways hopefully the next chapter will be out soon but until next time thank u and i wuv u all so ima give you all tha hugs! Byeee!