One Of Us- Pt 1 The Break Up

Apple jack: uh rarity

Rarity: Yes darling *leaning close to give her a kiss*

Apple jack backs away trying to explain what is going on

Rarity: Darling whats wrong

Apple Jack: US ITS US RARITY IM SORRY BUT I DONT THINK I HAVE FEELINGS FOR U ANYMORE

Rarity crys leaving Apple Jack's farm.

Rarity's POV:
"I thought she loved me why would she do this?" *Sobs while thinking*
Maybe I'll ask the girls whats going on with AJ. Rarity Goes To Sleep dreaming about AJ making it up to her. Few hours later she woke up. She checked the time.
It was 7:10 just a few more minutes till SCHOOL. She took a nice clean shower when she got out the shower all she could remember is her and AJ having sex in the shower. STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT She yelled out loud that sweetie bell heard.
Sweetie Bell ran to the bathroom saying "rarity is everything alright?"
Yes I'm fine I replied getting a bit sad.
Ok rarity get dressed and make pancakes for u and sweetie. As soon as I got dressed and got the bathroom.
I walked to the kitchen and quickly made some pancakes. SWEETIE BELL BREAKFAST IS READY I yelled. Sweetie ran down stairs and walked to the kitchen she started eating fast I tried to igorne her. I finished my breakfast and hot to school as soon as i saw the girls I told them what happend I asked all of them" what is wrong with AJ"
Twilight replied well she did told us-

Hey sorry if its so short I tried this is my first series anyway ep 2 would still be about rarijack but I promise rarishy is coming uwu my youtube channel is @sunsetmotion❤