(H) The DRV3 squad celebrate Y/N's birthday

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Angie:
-You'd wake up to a portrait of you sleeping.
-Weird flex, but okay.
-You'd find her in the living room, making cute decorations and cards for you.
-"Did you paint me while I was sleeping?"
-"Mayyyybe..."
-The gesture was nice at least??
-She'd peck you on the nose and give you some cute little cupcakes that were hand decorated and you'd just chill out for the entire day.
-If she felt like it (which she very often did) you two would sculpt together.
-You both made this a birthday only tradition, and so you could see how many birthdays you'd spent together just by looking at all the mini sculptures in your collection.
-It was cute as Hell <3
-Atua probably ships the Hell out of it too—

Tenko:
-"NO, Y/N, I REFUSE TO LET THIS DAY GO TO WASTE!"
-"OKAY CALM DOWN, TENKO, LET ME JUST GET MY SHOES ON!"
-She'd take you to the biggest mall she could find so that you could pick out your own gift!
-Let's just gloss over the fact that she forgot it was your birthday but not because she didn't love you it just slipped her mind and she feels super bad and sorry so she improvised.
-She'd pay for everything until you stopped her and told her that you'd be paying for the next thing.
-You got a gym membership so that you and Tenko could train together!
-It's kind of a tradition for you to go to the gym together on your birthday and then just go all out on cake later.
-She also tries decorating the house many ties but failed so she'd end up taking you out every year.
-Lol the aggressive SJW is t r y i n g , okay?!

Korekiyo:
-He'd be quite enthusiastic about it.
-He loved the tradition of celebrating one's birth and wanted to truly embrace it with you.
-He'd literally do whatever you'd want, no questions asked.
-If he felt like surprising you, he'd probably have a cool horse and carriage style ride around town.
-It was different, don't judge.
-One time you asked if he'd put his mask down for the day.
-He did, actually, but the only condition was that he refused to go outside.
-So he gave you his gifts inside where you proceeded to watch documentaries all day.
-It was still fun.

Miu:
-She knows how to celebrate.
-Cue massive party, lots of presents, live music courtesy of Ibuki and the best food she could convince Teruteru to cook.
-It wasn't your usual scene but still fun as Hell.
-You two would dance together because of course you would.
-She'd also insist you wore the best outfit made by Tsumugi.
-Overall never ever doubt Miu's ability to party.

Gonta:
-He'd make a birthday picnic.
-He'd set up a cake, presents, all quite early so he could wake you up so you two could watch the sunrise together.
-It was pretty fun but you ended up falling asleep again.
-You both still remained at the picnic though because Gonta didn't want to take you anywhere you wouldn't want to go.
-That wouldn't be gentlemanly.
-When you woke up again you apologised for falling asleep on him (it was early, what could you say?) and you two decided to spend the rest of the day at home.

Kokichi:
-Birthday = Opportunity.
-He'd want to try and impress you.
-How does he do that?
-He greets you in the morning by playing Happy Birthday on the kazoo.
-He also had a bunch of totally homemade cupcakes in his hands.
-You found the packaging in the bin later that day.
-It's the thought that counts.
-Kokichi couldn't resist a prank though.
-He may or may not have filled the living room with balloons.

Kaito:
-BOOM STARGAZING WHAT A SURPRISE
-He'd be all like "oh what's your zodiac"
-You'd answer and he'd Google all about the sign and buy you stuff that your star sign is typically supposed to like.
-But he'd be super literal about it??
-Like Aquarius = A jug of water.
-Pisces = Pet fish.
-The list goes on.
-He'd take you stargazing for the evening which was pretty nice and probably brought like space-dried ice cream as snacks.
-Pretty fun overall.

Tsumugi:
-So
-Many
-New
-C l o t h e s
-She'd sew them all months in advance and silently cry if you bought something similar.
-She'd make sure to style them perfectly after your personality and tastes and even book a date a fancy restaurant to show off her beautiful s/o and her beautiful work.
-She'd pay for everything and insist on you being treated like a king/queen/non-gender-specific-ruler.
-The bean just wants you to be happy, because she thrives off of that.
-Even if the collar is itchy you better appreciate the work of art she made for you or I stg—

Kiibo:
-He doesn't have a birthday but he has a rough idea of where to start.
-Presents, some sort of event, cute romantic fluff as filler.
-he ended up organising surprise party because then he had an excuse to get help.
-Eventually he just had to get you to the cool place it was being held indiscreetly.
-"Do you trust me?"
-"What? Kiibo, of course I do—"
-"Then where this blindfold!"
-You actually went along with it, surprisingly enough.
-Like... you were down to get blindfolded.
-At night.
-And then subsequently put into a car.
-And driven to an unknown location.
-...
-...Seems legit.
-You were pleasantly surprised (dare I say relieved) when you arrived (alive) for the party!
-It felt so personal and sweet!
-The innocent bean even made the cake himself.
-He added too much sugar, though.
-Wait never mind no such thing as too much sugar.

Maki:
-Ew parties.
-Ew celebrations.
-Ew PDA.
-She'd leave a small wrapped box on the kitchen countertop in the morning next to a f/f (favourite flavour) cupcake.
-Don't forget the ominous balloon in the corner!
-Ryoma who?
-By the time she saw you in the morning she'd quickly hug you and peck you on the cheek, telling you that she really did love you and was glad you were born and lived another year.
-Take it or leave it, that's the best you're getting.

Himiko:
-She'd pretty much forget and sleep in.
-You actually didn't mind, and you did your own thing throughout the morning.
-When Himiko woke up and checked her phone, she read a little notification about it being your birthday.
-Oh no.
-Oh no.
-This wasn't the plan.
-This was the exact opposite of the plan.
-But, being the magical mage loli she is, she managed to pull something together.
-You were watching TV and lounging on the couch, when you heard the mage enter and loudly declare, "HELLO YES Y/N TIS I THE BIRTHDAY WIZARD"
-You screamed and threw a pillow at her, and knocked a small cupcake with rainbow sprinkles from her hand.
-You spent the entire day apologising until you spent the day together making a huge multi-layer rainbow cake.
-And it was delicious.
-Bonus: if you have pets, they and Himiko had a dramatic duel to keep them from eating the cupcake on the floor. We're talking dramatic stick waving— sorry, spell-casting.

Oh my G O D , I am so sorry that I haven't posted in almost two weeks! Can we get an F in the chat? No but seriously sorry I shouldn't be leaving you amazing human beings hanging like that.
Okay?
Okay.
Bye.

Word count - 2043.